Reviews for Bruised
Dragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Please get spellchecker. I kept getting distracted (I'm too precise that way)

*'the Archangel had Castiel sent to responsible for his' - sent to was responsible

*'got off the car' - got out of the car

*'noticed how he helt himself stiffly' - held himself

*'opened the frige' - fridge

*'took a health gulp' - healthy gulp

*'Sam quietly suggested his brother took a good look' - take a good look

*'He gestured (etc line)'"I. Am. Fine."' - should be on another line. same with "No, we're doing this my way.' line

*'And don't you dare to fligh off again' - and don't you dare fly off again

*'If Castiel was no longer able to mend his stuff either they would have to add it to their laundry.' - no need to have the word 'either' in there.

*'...for their first aid kit a a bowel of ice.' and a bowl of ice

*'...we should take care of that pain and the one you'll be into as soon as I...' - rephrase. maybe something like: 'we should try to numb the pain a little bit now. Otherwise it'll feel like hell when I take care of your shoulder.'

'dislocated shoulder of his friend he found' - friend, he (comma)

'Angel wouldn't move the older Hunter' - move, the older (comma)

'light bulbs shatter the shoulder popped back' - shatter, the (comma)

'Although Castiel gave his best he cringed' - tried his best

'It took the younger hunter one half a minute to finish' - rephrase. maybe: Sam worked as quickly as he was able, managing to finish the stitching job in under thirty seconds. He had even put a patch over the Angel's nose.

'Their live really was weird.' - lives

Overall it was a good story though. And they even managed to keep (mostly) in character. _
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Interesting story. A few mistakes here and there:

. noticed how he helt himself stiffly held

. fligh fly

. aid kit a a bowel of ice. and a

. "I have never head a black eye had

. Their live really was weird. life

But overall, a good story idea _
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Friends care for each other.

Very very cool.
Reader Girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Well, that's interesting, of course we know the second after the screen went black Dean turned around & told Cas to get in the backseat, took him with them & took good care of him.

Have you ever considered getting someone to proofread your stories? You keep posting & posting, here & on LJ, and there are so many errors, the dialogue is stiff & unrealistic much of the time, spelling & typos need work, the grammar is shaky. Someone with a good grasp of the English language could benefit your work.
Luisa chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Hah yeah no, it was quite clear the boys just drove off and left their so called friend I can't stand Castiel.
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
very nice. wish they explained a little more but left it p to the fans.
Anuki chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I loved it!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
XD it's like your story is a tag to my story... i covered where he went and you covered the healing part. lol.

despite alot of mistakes, it's a cute story. i like stubborn!castiel. also, he's drunk- why can't they coerce him into talking about whre he went now? lol.

good job! write on!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Cute!
Claudia chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
aww, that's so cute. Poor Cas.

Thanks for writing this, for I found the ending of yesterdays episode kinda abrupt. This is the perfect ending for it:-)
anon chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aww, my wittle Cas. He's always so brave. I mean he's just the Angel of Thursday for god's sake and he's constantly trying to go up against the biggest of his big brothers. All for Dean! Or both of them, but we all know it's mostly for Dean. ;) My pretty boy angel!
nannon chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
this was cute. i really liked it. poor cas, getting beat up all the time.
DaisyisHedwig chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
i never thought about how cas can't heal himself either. that must be really weird for him. he hasn't realy gotten hurt since he lost his healing capabilities.
rikalynch chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
aw:) That was cute! I just had a bit of a hard time understanding the format. I got the story though!