Reviews for Happiness
Don'tCallMeNymphadora4 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Very sweet tale to remind us all that werewolves are not all the viscious blood lusting monsters they're made out to be. And none of the children are at the beginning. They are innocents taken from their families against their will and left with few if any choices in life. You've shown us a brief glimpse of two young ones whose innocense hasn't yet been completely driven from them. Hopefully with Remus' influence, they will never become jaded, cruel, and ruthless creatures like Greyback.

Well done my friend,

Lark
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Nice and sweet!
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aww, kids sleeping in a pile like puppies are so cute. I hope Remus cast an Arm Floaties spell along with the Warming charm. Wouldn't want any drowning pups.

Sweet little fic!
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Aww I am surprised for the sequels. They are great. Jane and Rhys are adorable together.

Thanks for anothe great story.

Sunny
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
A great story. Very good.
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I like this little series you have going; the Wizarding World is so fascinating it seems a shame sometimes to limit it to the characters we know! Rhys sounds really sweet, and I liked that they called Remus over, almost like he was their dad or their playworker or something. :) I think they're very convincing children, and I would love a sequel with what happened to them after the war. I can just imagine Remus fishing. Does he wear one of those hats?

PS. How's NaNo going for you? I'm still quite a bit behind where I wanted to be, and am beginning to think about giving up on the chapter thing and just letting it roll...
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Lovely. I really enjoyed it.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This was an insightful, well written story. I liked it. :) Good luck with the novel writing!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Nice. At least they can be children now and again.
TillTheLastRoseDies chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
that was adorable. It's such a different perspective, wanting Voldemort to take over the ministry for such an innocent reason.
Moontime chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Dragon Kepper a where wolf?

that would make a nice combination.

All those senses combined

Let's hope for the best with Jane.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I like Rhys and Jane, more of them with Remus, please (after NaNoWriMo, obviously)?
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
It's so nice to see children being children, playing together, learning together, and then talking about their teacher behind his back...

If you write many more of these one shots, you're going to have to gather them into a single work so that newcomers will know what order to read them.
that dark-haired girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Lovely! A very nice companion to your other stories about Jane. :)