Reviews for Something about Roses and Love
Come Under My Umbrella chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I wish you would make these chapters longer! The stories are all super cute, and your writing style is very pleasant too
Come Under My Umbrella chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
So sad!
phlegmingtongmail.com chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Hah...i forgot that each chapter was a different short story and didn't realize until chapter 4...so I feel stupid...but anyway. I love these! Especially the first, second, and sixth...you should update...or write more itakabu...there is so little. I love this.
Sitebzen chapter 7 . 1/20/2010
I really loved this chapter even if it had a sad ending. I sort of imagine that would be Fuguka's reaction. I feel so bad for Itachi. I can't believe you dream this. I guess dreams are great inspiration. (-)

Oh wow...I didn't even noticed you were spelling my name wrong. XD
Sitebzen chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
I like the chapter. Picking out gifts is a really hard task. Was Kabuto the only one working there?

You don't have to rush I take months to update. Oh and happy holidays. (-)
Sitebzen chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Aw Kabuto got sick...oh well I'm sure you'll get Itachi to tease him in the next chapter. (-)
Sitebzen chapter 4 . 11/28/2009
A misunderstanding I doubt that. Sasori just wanted Kabuto for himself. Joking.

I love your style of writing. Keeps me craving for more. Thanks for updating.
Sitebzen chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
Love the interaction between Kabuto and Deidara.
Sonar chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Your welcome for the support. I can't wait to see what you do next. Besides, Itachi and Kabuto are some of my favorite characters from the show.
Sitebzen chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Oh this is getting interesting. Itachi's making the first move. X3 I wonder what he has in store for our beloved medic.

Great chapter just make it longer if you can. _
Sonar chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
heh heh. Poor Kabuto.
VodkandCoke chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
YAY! update i was so happy. 3 thank youu. this was good, as i expected, and the characters were IC this time! good job! my only complaint is that they're so short. i want moar! :D
VodkandCoke chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Write more! This is well written. Yeah Kabuto is very ooc because in the anime he's more calm, collected and not so desu - but I like the oocness XD he's so adorable. You can still have him be an adorable uke (which he is!) but just tone it back a bit. :)

Other than that I really liked this and I hope you update soon! Loving the concept and the pairing!
Sitebzen chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
It was okay but perphaps Kabuto was a bit OOC then again I shouldn't talk. I make him too OOC all the time. X3 Can't wait for more of this pairing.