Reviews for Your mine forever
real character chapter 1 . 8/25
Make a second part please
I stopped readig it... Your OC is too much if a Mary Sue for me.
Trac1eisM0ka chapter 1 . 6/8
Damn, please write one for Claude and William...I am writing three different stories of Black butler. Please check them out.

This was very good.

Here are the links for my stories, review them please one writer to another.

Serious fangirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Sorry about what I said earlier but that was the most divine story ever I felt her feelings I wish that was me
Serious fangirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Of this is a fabric about sebastian and beast I hate you if it is Not then I'm sorry for what I am about to say... Beast is a lowdown sorry excuse for circus act. With sebastian him all over her disgusting as disgusting as grell and sebastian. I hate that wrench so much she did not diserve what sebastian gave her the pleasure to feel.! I hope she dies that beast sebastian deserves better and that's coming from a serious fangirl! And if sebastian ever does that again I will freakn' dify the laws of science and break the forth wall. Then I will go to the island were he kill claude a and get the sword he used and stab sebastian right through the freakin' heart and then say the chant from the .
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I don't get why she hates tht, tht was her first kiss...since she has a crush on him o.o
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I imagined Himiko as me the whole time! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
So hot! Loved it!
redsaphire chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I loved it!I love lemons
NicoleMichaelis14 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
One of the best stories ever. I was sad when it ended lol.
O chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Ciel drinks tea and your supposed to say yes young master
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
mayflower chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Hi. I love you.

This is a nice erotica, I guess.. But there's something about bad spelling that ticks me off as a reader.. is all. Hope you understand. I still love you. And this is not a flame. Just saying. Kbye.
sebbyyumyum54 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
O/O oh my kakuzus penis!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »