Reviews for Kiss on the Neck
IndecisiveMe chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I just found the alert for this sitting in my inbox from ages ago. I am so glad I read it, it was beautiful. I love Jasper and Bella together.
BixieR chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I loved the oneshot! Great work :)
JacksonsKristen chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hot FF. I love your Fiction A lesson in release. But I read it only cause bella/jasper. Then I hate Edward.

This FF was very nice ;)

more~

JK
pipelynn chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Awesome! i love a sweet jasper and a feisty bella!
No one needs to know chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was nice...oh who am i kiding! that was so so HOT! i loved it keep up the good work
Kiss of sun n Lilac chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
this was really nice.. and hot! loved it
kuramasfan chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
loved it, like the tx tat :D
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved it so much, that I wish it wasn't a one shot :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Nice...Very Nice...Very Very Nice...Not to mention very hot!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
1st, absolutely fab! very hot!

2nd, I'm showing my love by reviewing... so please show love for the review and extend this story! I know it says it's completed... but it's just too good for you to just leave it!

Please, Please, PLEASE consider extending this amazing story!
snoodles chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Well I see I'm a little late reading this. This is truly what I needed right now! As always the way you write the story i just perfect. Hope to see more from you.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hyperactive stalker pixie on crack.- was hilarious!

hot.
Madison.Blk chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Yay!

Yay for Texas! Yay for the sexiness and simplicity of the story! Yay for Bella & Jasper!

I honestly thought the story was going to end with Jasper having an orgasm before he could even do anything to her. /
changedbyEdward chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
God I suck. You wrote this when I was in LAS VEGAS and I haven't sat down and REALLY read it until now.. okay, and REVIEWED, because I ALWAYS review for you!

Anyway, I loved it! This was just the most awesome.. well.. let's just say I needed this tonight!

Now... I'm off to write a bonfire scene. :) We gonna post tomorrow?

Love you, darlin'! H&R!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Holy Snikies, Scooby! Most definitely going to need to pounce on the hubs after that! 'Cause there's no amount of swimming in the freezing harbor that's gonna cool me off after this delicious late night snack.

Congrats on "Manhunt." So glad we were able to help (I delight at the margin!).

Thanks for writing!