Reviews for Kiss on the Neck
girl with fangs98 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Very good!

Best Jasper/Bella story I've read.
IndecisiveMe chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I just found the alert for this sitting in my inbox from ages ago. I am so glad I read it, it was beautiful. I love Jasper and Bella together.
BixieR chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I loved the oneshot! Great work :)
JacksonsKristen chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Hot FF. I love your Fiction A lesson in release. But I read it only cause bella/jasper. Then I hate Edward.

This FF was very nice ;)

more~

JK
pipelynn chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Awesome! i love a sweet jasper and a feisty bella!
No one needs to know chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was nice...oh who am i kiding! that was so so HOT! i loved it keep up the good work
Kiss of sun n Lilac chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
this was really nice.. and hot! loved it
kuramasfan chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
loved it, like the tx tat :D
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I loved it so much, that I wish it wasn't a one shot :)
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Nice...Very Nice...Very Very Nice...Not to mention very hot!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
1st, absolutely fab! very hot!

2nd, I'm showing my love by reviewing... so please show love for the review and extend this story! I know it says it's completed... but it's just too good for you to just leave it!

Please, Please, PLEASE consider extending this amazing story!
snoodles chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Well I see I'm a little late reading this. This is truly what I needed right now! As always the way you write the story i just perfect. Hope to see more from you.
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hyperactive stalker pixie on crack.- was hilarious!

hot.
Madison.Blk chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Yay!

Yay for Texas! Yay for the sexiness and simplicity of the story! Yay for Bella & Jasper!

I honestly thought the story was going to end with Jasper having an orgasm before he could even do anything to her. /
changedbyEdward chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
God I suck. You wrote this when I was in LAS VEGAS and I haven't sat down and REALLY read it until now.. okay, and REVIEWED, because I ALWAYS review for you!

Anyway, I loved it! This was just the most awesome.. well.. let's just say I needed this tonight!

Now... I'm off to write a bonfire scene. :) We gonna post tomorrow?

Love you, darlin'! H&R!