Reviews for Educating Hermione
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 33 . 10/17/2010
:P Not updated for nearly a year. I wonder why.

Well, if you're in the mood to respond, then I'd love to help you get ideas to keep on updating. Or you're dead. I've always wondered that perhaps some of the older unfinished stories were because those people met their untimely ends...
T.Beedle chapter 33 . 6/26/2010
love this story
Sadako1231 chapter 33 . 3/12/2010
Hi,

i really enjoyed reading this story! i cant wait to know whats going to happen next. pls pls udate soon! i cant wait to read the next chapter :) thanx
thatcrazyblondchick chapter 33 . 12/7/2009
Love it! Cant wait for the next update:)
thatcrazyblondchick chapter 26 . 12/7/2009
Very original story. Im no Trelawney, but I foresee a Draco/Lockhart pairing in the future. lol :D Hey, its just a guess. Anyway, keep up the good work!
carmendolphin chapter 33 . 12/5/2009
"Mis Granger wants him for his library." It is too ridiculus idea even for Snape. I like this chapter very much. Thank you. Please more.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 31 . 12/3/2009
Umm...okay...Ill go along
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 33 . 12/3/2009
and snape gets the wrong idea again... how is it ron sees things a little (only a little) better than snape does? long-time friendship, i guess.
JC1988 chapter 32 . 12/1/2009
Must be love ;)
Loyd1957 chapter 29 . 11/30/2009
Okay, again. Enough with the petulant Hermione...whiny, spoiled, little girl. She is not a woman until she quits acting like a child. No wonder Severus asked her to dissolve the marriage contract. She is annoying.
Loyd1957 chapter 27 . 11/30/2009
Hermione is acting rather immature. I do hope she figures that out and tries to at least grow up a bit. Her constant interfering and physical antics are definitely not the Hermione we all know. Love Snapes character though. Spot on!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 32 . 11/30/2009
oh dear... i wonder what neville and luna will have to say - and thank you for including them, i love those two. (though i'm more of a george/luna shipper than a luna/neville one, i still like them, together or otherwise.)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 31 . 11/30/2009
oh my, a dinner party? interesting things always happen at those... i almost feel bad for ron.
Londra B chapter 30 . 11/29/2009
I love the pairing of Snape and Hermione...i would have never have thought of that coupling...very good story and i hope you add more soon!
NightingGail chapter 30 . 11/29/2009