Reviews for Outtakes from Tripod
Fogs of Gray chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Please write more! I've read and reread these SO many times! I'd love something else, not that I'm complaining. ;)

Keep writing,

Fogs of Gray
one day closer to death chapter 11 . 6/20/2011
hi! i really love yout story tripod and these outtakes are awesome! i hope you're continue writing them, i also like your story Father, Brother, Son, but i nottice that's been a while since you last posted, it's a good story, please continue!
Bourbon Rose chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Yep, you're going to hear a lot from me, because I found all those chapter brilliant :P Hope you don't mind, haha :)

Okay, little Jasper - the little Jasper you described - is just the cutest little thing I've ever imagined, I've ever read about. He's just so adorable it makes my heart melt every time he speaks, or so much as moves! With his golden curls and his sky-eyes... He's perfect. I want a child just like him!

And omg, Emmett and Edward are the cutest littles boys - taking care of Jasper like that. And Emmett hugging Jazz when he walks in in their family... it was just so adorable. They're awesome, so sweet, so amazing! I love those three! Esme and Carlisle have every right to be proud :)

And the chapter with Santa - yeah, I read all of them before reviewing :P Couldn't stop myself :) - I loved that chapter. Little Jasper is so deliciously impulsive and so sweet and cuddly. And Carlisle had me cracking up a bit when he was discovered :P And then Carlisle and Jasper had my heart warming when he almost cried when Jasper showed his gratitude. Too sweet :) You understand little boys really well, haha :P

Love - Rose
Bourbon Rose chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Oh Jesus freaking Christ. Have you any idea how much you freaked me out with these last two chapters? God!

Okay, I have to admit I was sad that Tripod was finished and I'm almost ashamed to admit there would be a sequel of it. But then I read this and I was just fervently hoping for NOT a sequel, because Jasper is just NOT allowed to go through that again. He's not. He's supposed to be happy with Alice and have a lot of babies and to live.

It's so sad to realize people in real life do get leukemia at such a young age and people die of it - at such a young age. That's just heartbreaking and so unfair.

You portrayed everyone's reaction so well and I absolutely felt for Alice when she had her little outburst - she must be so freakin scared! And poor Jasper... the crying at the end just about broke my heart... Ahw God, I'm so glad it's not leukemia, he so does not deserve that. And what he already said himself; I don't see him go through that all again. Even by reading it, I'm exhausted for him... How the hell is he supposed to do that again?

You are evil! Scaring me like that :p But it was a nice scare :) Beautifully done, as usual :) Thanks!

Love

- Rose
koko23cat chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
Damn it woman, crying again!
koko23cat chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
Brilliant. I hate it when lemons get too crude! I'm all for smut but not vulgarity!
Tf298 chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
For some reason I can't login to leave a verified review. I will forgive you the last chapter now. Lol. I am glad he is ok. Now it is time for babies. And any more outtakes you can think of. Love me lots of Jasper!
irinano chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
yeah! I'm breathing again! Thanks god! he will be fine! now...a baby...:)

Thank you, it was a very good chapter...no, not good BUT wonderful, amazing, awesome...!Carlisle/Jas part, Angry Alice, Esme/Jas...and the end was beautiful...and Alice/Jas...now they need a baby, they will be both wonderful parents...
Bite Me Jasper Cullen chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
I love a happy Jasper! And an angry Alice isn't something you see every day, she was blunt!

Great that jasper is okay, though ITP doesn't sound so great either, it is much better for him than a relapse!

Loved the Carlise/Jasper bit, it was perfect!
Can't wait to read more.
Sarah Elizabeth Emily Woods chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Thank you for being good to Jasper. You make me happier. Happy author happy Jasper in my story. And you're right, angsty seems to catch more people.

Update soon! And lots of love for you and those characters who enjoy messing with, especially their emotions.
deltagirl74 chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Oh, thank goodness! I felt like I was holding my breath with this story. I hope you aren't finished with the outtakes now that we have a healthy Jasper who wants to babymake with Alice.
Drops-of -Jupiter92 chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Oh thank god ... i got scared... thank god he's okay... really good job .. loved it ]... I wish Jazz and his family the best...
Jasper-Alice.FAN chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
THEY NEED A BABY ;) LOTS OF BABIES.

Very good ending, loved it. Yah, happy - crazy - happy - crazy. You made it wicked and crafted it really well!

Hoping not too long until the next update! ;) a HAPPY one?

Thankyou! x
Cymbeliness chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Oh, just beautiful. Thanks so much for the update!
ekko230 chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
I love your characters, I really hope you carry on a bit more!