Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/20
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
What a wonderful way to tell a story . . . flashing back and to the present. That was really sweet.
Leila chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
AWW! Truly amazing! I loved it!
LauraKateLouise chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I've just spent all day reading through your delightful stories, some I'd read before, some I hadn't, and I just adore your style! Thank you for sharing your talent with us all xo
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
So very sweet
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
What a great short story. Thanks for writing it
blb1000 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
He was so obtuse! Just barely missed ending up with J S for life. Ugh!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This was a nice one-shot. I would love it if there was an epilogue to this, about their new lives with their baby. Just a suggestion but I loved this story anyway!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hello. sweet! And romantic! Loved it! Makes me remember the birth of MY kids too. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Such a lovely one shot!
james3142 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Sha that was beautiful. I loved that you showed the progression of their relationship. I especially loved little Edward and Bella, too fricking cute! I can see the indignant little scowl on her face dating she's not a girl, she's Bella!

Of course Edward would date that slore Jessica. Clueless, clueless boy. Glad he finally got shown the light by the slore no less lmao.

And what a perfect culmination with the birth of their daughter. Swoon.

KimiD chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I totally loved this! I loved that he was recounting to her the memories of their youth and their love for each other... distracting from the pain she was in giving birth. Wonderful, fluff and stuff! Sweeet!
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Really sweet story - thanx for sharing!
Melfreyder chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Sealed with a Kiss is a sweet and beautiful story :-)
tatie1970 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011