Reviews for Waste of Ink
myjumpingsocks chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
I love it! You're such an amazing writer!
Darsnider chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
always great to hear from you dude glad your still around wish u wrote more but im just glad your writing loved this chapter
SeddieThunder chapter 10 . 12/30/2010
aww, that was beyond adorable :3 Loved all the little contrasts you put in there too! Great job :)
myjumpingsocks chapter 9 . 12/22/2009
I actually wish this wasn't a one-shot and there was more of it! I like the way you write, it's making something from nothing
JamesTheGreater chapter 9 . 12/19/2009
This is so deep, it reached into my soul and its breath away.
sockstar chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
I had to re-read this a few times just to get the whole story down. This is a brilliant short/drabble. Tells just enough to know what's happened, but not enough that I can't help but fill the details in myself.
KeyLimePie14 chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
Very awesome(:

I looked up all those songs as well and I applaude your taste in music! :D lol.

Great job!
myjumpingsocks chapter 8 . 11/13/2009
That was so sad...I luved the song lyrics even though I've never heard of them, and I'm not totally sure what happened at the end, wheter she dumped him, or died, but I liked it anyways! I'm not actually sure if you like reviews, you never ask for them, but I'm gonna keep giving them to you aynways, because I love leaving reviews, and I don't really care if you mind. :D
cliche catastrophe chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
Listening to "I am a book, torn" whilst reading this is probably the saddest moment of my teenage life. Well okay, saying that is probably the saddest moment of my teenage life. A quite different kind of sad but ignoring my idiocy, you're writing is rather beautiful and you have an amazing taste in music.
cliche catastrophe chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Wow. That Gibby one was pretty darn EPIC.
myjumpingsocks chapter 7 . 11/10/2009
Didn't really like the end, or the pairing, I'm very Seddie LOL! I liked the part where he was comparing them though, and the part where he mentioned kissing Carly, sadly I know he will at some point!
myjumpingsocks chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
ok, usually that paring weirds me out, but that was great! I luved it, it was SO Sam, and it makes sense how Carly would react at the time, and man it was good! Sorry I'm rambling, but it was fantastical! :D
KeyLimePie14 chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
o_o Freddie's gonna get it! lol.

I loved all of these! I hope that you update soon (if it's even still open for additions...)

Love your writing.(:
KeyLimePie14 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was so cute!(: I loved it.
Pieequals36 chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
I love your stuff, especially Holiday Spirit and Firecracker. These are really nice one-shots though. I love how there's no continuity, it's like a different story every time. You're one of my favourite ICarly fanfic writers on here. I don't get to review as much as I'd like to but I'm really gonna try hard to take the time with your stuff. I love the realistic aspect you bring to the ICarly fan fic world :) Love it.