Reviews for Everything You Think You'll Ever Need
StepFurther chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
"He'd tell her - maybe years later when she'd be less likely to laugh at him - that it was in that moment he felt like he was home."

Aw...How sweet! How amazingly adorable! How superby!

LOVED it!
StepFurther chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aw...How adorable!

How beautifully written!

Aw...
mrsreynolds chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
In one of life's strange little ironies I informed you in my chapter 1 review that I had put this story on alert, only to fail to receive a notification of chapter 2's arrival. And what a treat I've been missing all this time!

I love Cal letting his guard down and allowing her to see everything. For him that's a pretty potent statement of his feelings right there. Thank you for sharing!
binhereb4 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Hi, I am new to this site and therefore still making my way through all the back stories.

Having just read this one I just wanted you to know how much I loved it.

I thought you kept honestly to the charectors and I appreciated you smooth easy writing style.

Really hope to read more of your work soon.
Dimac99 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
A really great fic, very well written and descriptive. I think your read of Cal is dead on - he knows he's in love with Gillian but he sees her as unattainable because he's not good enough for her. He may even be right, but when has the path of Twu Wuv ever run smoothly in Tv Land? At least for now, fanfic will have to see us shippers through!
tigerlily124 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Good story! I liked that Cal deliberately lowered his guard and didn't mask his facial expressions. Great job!
UseYourWords chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
i certainly hope it is a "when" they get together and not an "if" also! fingers crossed!

cybercat08 chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Wow, This was a really great story. I loved this. it seemed absolutely realistic, and you got the characters down pact. I want you to continue this even though it ended perfectly. I would like to see you write more fics with these two characters.
csiAngel chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
This is perfect. It is absolutely in character, and, as you say at the end, believable given the events of the day. I too took Cal's comnent in that bar scene in Honey to show he is aware of his feelings, and very much got the impression he thinks he's not good enough for her. I like how you handled that here, and I love that his declaration came out of the blue. I love this fic. Thank you for sharing.
dimplesgirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Beautiful. Can't wait to read more, xoxo Kel
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
"A tumbler of scotch in his left hand, his forehead in his right. He didn’t fight the tears when they threatened to fall, and she didn’t look surprised when they finally did.

“Come here,” she whispered, tugging him towards her chest as his head came to rest on her shoulder. Gently, she unclasped his fingers from the tumbler of scotch, leaning forward slightly to place it with her own glass on the coffee table.

“It’s alright,” she murmured, her hand rubbing up and down his arm, soothingly. “You’re ok.” Her throat tightened, her eyes watering, as the day’s events finally settled on her heart. Her voice broke. “You’re ok,” she repeated.

He felt her tears landing in his hair and wrapped his arms around her waist to comfort her in return."

I love your economical prose, your phrasing and your descriptions. I, too, have added this story to my favorites, and am eagerly awaiting Part 2.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Wonderful chapter to a great story and a long on I hope
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw such a touching start. This was beautifully written. I look forward to reading more.
mjfan chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
WOW... just wow i LOVED it! :)
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Those four little words 'End of part 1' made me so happy! This fic is great and seriously needs continuing. Consider yourself story alerted!