Reviews for Replay
RaeRaethehedgehog chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aw!

I love this!

It's so cute :D

I kept smiling all the way through it!

GREAT job .

Can you say favorite?

P.s. I love Replay! And I just love how Amy raids her closet too :)
Lupus Silvae chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Run, Sword, run! You can get to it, just run! THE CANDY IS WORTH IT.

Anyway, back to sanity. I found the story very cute, as I do with most SonAmy tales. Of course, it was a bit cliche, mainly because everything with Sonic not showing and then showing has been done and redone so many times with so many different scenarios. However, you wrote it well, and I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Sonic's trip into the hardware store seemed very in-character for a hyperactive hedgehog tagging along with a genius kitsune. Amy's frantic dress-searching, when she already had one for the show, was funny as well. The only thing I want to know is: how on earth they managed to drag Shadow to a concert? I'd have loved to see THAT conversation.

Great work, overall.

Wolf
Ziggy7332 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
:D...:D

*Lisa pokes at the stiff unmoving Steph*

Lisa: "Steph? Yoo-hoo!...*waves hand in front of her. Nothing happens* Well I guess she like it since she has a huge smile plastered on her face. I have to say Shadow looked hot out there standing an-" *Loud squeal that even the animals living deep in the trenches of the sea could of heard it*

"That was awesome! Especially Sherlock Tails XD I still can't get over Gauge's super cool power. I wonder how many blackouts he has caused o.O! Thank you X infinity. Oh! You might need Shield's help or if you want I could sent Lisa over there" :)

Steph_(Ziggy7332)

Satisfied. Does a thumbs up.
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
The author, Pen, and Sword have done it again! You have temporarily satisfied my craving for comedy and SonAmy (hey, that kinda rhymes!) You are GOOD!
firerose9318 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Really cute story! For a while I was worried that Sonic wouldn't show either, lol.