Reviews for The Long Walk
cailley1995 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i loved it!
it is so romantic!
PotterMichael chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Really liked this one, I can not believe this was your first story, the point where she caresses his scar and kisses it was very sweet and totally Ginny. Now I know why I've liked your other stories so much if you were this good when you were starting out.
Epeefencer chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Nicely done, especially for a first effort.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

lele0712 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
wow that is really good for your first fic. Well Done
Becky D Studio chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I would have never suspected that was a first fan fic. Your idea of what happened after that part of the book is very much like i imagined it to be.

It is great to see someone NOT taking a part from one of the books and skrewing with the personalities of the character. You showed Ginny and Harry as they would have been written if it had been in the book and it was fantastic. That was some great writing!
Kimchi926 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010's just wow! You are brilliant as always but you already know that. Please, write more h/g fics. We need you so... :))
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
For a first fic this is pretty smooth sailing and I couldn't detect too many chinks in this chain. )

I saw some grammatical errors here and there, but it's nothing that running spell-check won't cure if you want to do that. It does wonders for my stories (but that's just me).

I really need to reread all the books at some point (especially before the seventh movie comes out-but mainly because I want to see the exact moment you based this fic on).

Overall this was a cute and spot on representation of what would have happened in that scene (had Rowling written it). Plus I like that you had both of them reflect on all the events that had happened during that year.

Beautiful work, My Friend. )

-Don "QuixoticQuest" _
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
LOVED your story! I thought it was a very sweet, beautiful version of my favorite "missing moment" from HBP. Very well done! I especially liked the part with Harry & Ginny and Buckbeak, and your line, 'for what seemed like part of a lifetime... .' Thanks for writing! :)
Lyric Medlie chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
wonderful, wonderful, and wonderful! i loved it!

-thanks, love, Lyric
Forgot my email AND password chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Loved it! i was always a little miffed that JKR never really elaborated on there walk together at all
CatchEmAllEe chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was great! It always kind of annoyed me that she never elaborated on that, but you've done a wonderful job of filling in the gap :D
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Lovely little one-shot. Ginny has wanted to be with Harry for a long time, even though she was pretending that she was no longer interested in him, so I am not entirely sure she would have been quite so reticent when it came to indulging in an intense kiss and embrace. After all, she wasn't holding back with Dean. Ginny just doesn't seem the shy type to me. I am far from saying she would have been forward but I think she would have been happy to go where Harry led because I do not think Harry would have led her down an inappropriate path. He wants to be close to Ginny but he would not push her to do anything she didn't want to do.

I read some of the other reviews for this and I was surprised to see one person say that Harry should have been a little less pushy. He is a sixteen year old boy who has only ever kissed one other girl and found that most unsatisfactory; he is finally in the arms of a girl who is on the same page as he is (mostly) and what... he was supposed to peck her on the cheek and hold her hand. Teenage male hormones are not good at sitting back and waiting, though with you being male (I presume that PETER is male? My husband is Peter), I suppose you would know a little more about that than me, who has only had teenage sons.

Anyway, this is a long review for a little story, but it was very sweet and it did not seem OOT that Harry's feelings are so intense at this early stage.

JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I think you did a good job. I really enjoyed the description you had in here, and how they let things happen slowly, not rushing it. Good job.
Tj8461 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
o...that definitely should have been in the book!