Reviews for Friendship Series
history grrl chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
I hope you continue this story!
kittyranma chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
I've really enjoyed this series, I hope that the author gets the muse back for this series. It would be fun to see some of the episodes from the series played out. Like the part where the bully comes out to find his new ride on top of something I can't remember what.
beyond birthday 667 chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
aww happy ending, although i still feel like there could be more. I love your story so freaking much! It's one of the best, longest, and well written one iv'e read in a while. I think you did a great job putting a mental image with the way you wrote your story.
I hope that maybe you'll decide to write more, and if you do i'll read it
happy writting!

-Beyond Birthday 667
AlexKingstonTurnedMeLesbian chapter 15 . 4/19/2014
I recently finished rereading this for the umpteenth time (I love it a lot) and I was finally convinced to find Smallville somewhere. It is surprisingly hard to find online so I actually ended up buying the first two seasons on DVD... Yeah. Anyway. I'm bingeing season one right now and I literally make dog noises every time Lex is on screen. My roommates are making fun of me and I blame you... But dang it, after reading this as many times as I have, I can't help but see kicked-puppy Lex and angry teen rebellion Lex every time he's on screen and I'm sad because I know it won't end.

But seriously. There's one episode where he literally stares longingly at the happy Kent family while he's having his own daddy issues moment with Lionel and I nearly lost my shit.

The first time I read through this fic, it made me cry several times and now it just makes me dread the season where Jonathan dies and dread Lex steadily becoming more and more evil. I may at some point force my RP buddy and bestie to watch the first season just so I can make him read and bask in the glory of this fic. Worked with X-Men, at any rate.

I've just realised I'm rambling. Whoops. Anyway, after loving for a couple of years, I wanted to finally say - great fic!
New88 chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Wow .I can believe you stopped there :)
- so glad that lex and his father can have some kind of relationship somehow .I guess blood is always thicker than water .
- Clark have been my favorite character through out this fic . and I liked how cloes he and lex become so sweet .
- The idea for this fic was so creative and sweet .

I dont know what more I could say .other than Thank you for this wonderful amazing fic ..
Hugs :)
New88 chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
Wow I cant tell how angry this chapter made me .
okey .I hate the Kents .they suck ...what was that ?!
first of all : there is a line between stepping into someone life to show him you care And treating that somone lik old .
In this chapter the kents clearly treated lex like a little kid .even if he emotionally unstable .he is not helpless or idiot.
- since when Martha became the person who knows everything ? really stop talking women .
- I think a great clue that lex father is willing to change is that he is willing to put up with the kents crap . God
- and the last part !? lex had every right to be angry .and he didnt say anything wrong .and it bad enough that martha grabbed him by the ear .Jonathan spanked as will !. God almost as if controlling lex is there hobby now

looool sorry about that

great writting thank you
New88 chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
What the hell was that ?! you know what I am no longer a fan of the kents family
Why did poor lex get all the swats and spanking and Clark got nothing ?! lool
and really at the beginning 20 swat cause he talked back to Jonathan ?! that sound like angr not discipline .
and they wont let thier Clark see some R movie ?! that is over crazy not over protective .

anyway Lool .no really good writing :)
New88 chapter 12 . 12/20/2013
wow :)
will the kents adopt me loooool .just kidding
really great chapter . and lots of lines made me laugh ..
Jonathan doesnt really wast time he just starts swatting right away lool
poot lex he got swatted alot in this ch ...Lool

Great work .
New88 chapter 11 . 12/20/2013
wow ... I am so gald your friend talked into countie with this fic :) amazing.
I am trying to remember what I was doing back in 2006 . lool
anyway . as always this chapter made me feel way too many emotions .
-lex and the history paper loool .in away it reminded of myself in college loool . Man . it seems so lame Now getting upset over grades loool
-This line "So did you want me to fly home tonight so you can spank me, or did you want to wait for this weekend" is just too funny .Lol
- back into darkness .wow the mother killed her baby . that was too shocking . and she was okey with lex taking a blem for killing the baby ! what a monster .
- I had tears in my eays reading what lex said to his mother and brother graves . too sad :(
- lex oh God . it like he is living in hell .both of his parents are monsters .and to top that he had to live all of these years with the guilt thinking he killed his brother :(((

Thank you for this wonderful chapter and this wounderful fic :)
New88 chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Wow
it amazing how things change quickly in your story.
I am so glad that things got back to normal :)
Jonathan is so good to lex .
I like that you pointed out that Clark wasnt spanked for a year .it kind shows that Jonathan is a good father and only ues spanking when he needs to :)
great chapter :)
New88 chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Wow this fic keeps getting better and better .
I can see why this your favorite fic .It sure dig deep into human emotions.
the scnes when lex walked into his father office saying, you are right .was very heart breaking . I I can almsot feel how sad and broken lex felt .
-No matter how hard lex tries to hate his father he cant .He still want to be in his good side. he still dream of his love and approvel .

New88 chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
awww :) such a cute and lovely chapter :)
New88 chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Wow . I cant believe all that happened in one chapter . you are an amazing writer . :)
-Lex Christmas with the Kents was sweet .and kibd sad . as I said if only real life was like this .
- Lex background story and his father .will this was like the drakest thing I read in fanfiction .not sure what comment on that . God :((( but very excellent writing
-then Jonathan arrives and things goes crazy loool .spanking right away .and the swats in the bathroom ...wow where do you get these ideas .
Anyway .Thank for writing and sharing
New88 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I know there still lots of chapters , But the good byes made me sad :(
God it must be do depressing for lex to get back his house :(((
ah . This fic is really breaking my heart .I just keep thinking , If only things like this happend in real life .The world would have been a better place
Great chapter of course
New88 chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Wow very exciting chapter :)
really good job .
Lol at lex swatting Clark :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »