Reviews for Friendship Series
Gttttttttttt chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Wow this fic keeps getting better and better .
I can see why this your favorite fic .It sure dig deep into human emotions.
the scnes when lex walked into his father office saying, you are right .was very heart breaking . I I can almsot feel how sad and broken lex felt .
-No matter how hard lex tries to hate his father he cant .He still want to be in his good side. he still dream of his love and approvel .

Gttttttttttt chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
awww :) such a cute and lovely chapter :)
Gttttttttttt chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Wow . I cant believe all that happened in one chapter . you are an amazing writer . :)
-Lex Christmas with the Kents was sweet .and kibd sad . as I said if only real life was like this .
- Lex background story and his father .will this was like the drakest thing I read in fanfiction .not sure what comment on that . God :((( but very excellent writing
-then Jonathan arrives and things goes crazy loool .spanking right away .and the swats in the bathroom ...wow where do you get these ideas .
Anyway .Thank for writing and sharing
Gttttttttttt chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I know there still lots of chapters , But the good byes made me sad :(
God it must be do depressing for lex to get back his house :(((
ah . This fic is really breaking my heart .I just keep thinking , If only things like this happend in real life .The world would have been a better place
Great chapter of course
Gttttttttttt chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Wow very exciting chapter :)
really good job .
Lol at lex swatting Clark :)
Gttttttttttt chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
This fic is making sad :(
I feel so bad for lex .he has noone , no family no friends .And the worst part he will leave at the end of the summer :((( poor lex just looking for someone to care about him. :(.this just suck
- liked the swat Jonathan gave to lex loool
- again felt really bad when Jonathan said he wished he could protect him from his father .

Okey enough feeling bad loool ...you are an amazing writier ..thank you
Gttttttttttt chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
another great chapter :) here is my random comnents :
- I dont understand why would Jonathan say lex called him and said he is going to visit his dad ?
- Poor Clark .I thought the punishment didnt fit the crime loool. specially since he didnt get any benefit from the lie :(
- Its kind awkward that they heard each other getting spanked
- Nice to see the development of lex/clark friendship :)
- back to lex father lool . I guess he acted this way bacues he got hurt seeing his son happy with another family so he hurt him back :(
- Randome Q : Why is it - not just in your fics- when both parents are there .the father is doing the spanking ?! I dont think its fair to stuck the father with the discipline all the time .
- I am back to not liking Jonathan . I just dont see him feeling sad having spanked his son or lex . I see more like he is statifued that he managed to put them in thier place looooool ( ok mabye I am wrong )
finally , remember when I said , that I hated stories where parents are doing the spanking .? I guess the stories I read were horrible .because I love all your fics regardless of who is doing the spanking

Thank you .and sorry for the long review .
Gttttttttttt chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Wow great chapter . I liked it so much .
-I am not sure how I feel about Jonathan lool . But I liked that when lex first drunk the alchole in the house . He just got rid of the rest of alchole and didnt talk to lex .
- You had a perfect scene that really touched my heart . when Lex watched Clark apologies for yelling . And how at first lex felt sorry for Clark and woundered what was big deal . Then when he saw the hug and the comfort ended up feeling sorry for him self and feeling jealous .
- I really didnt like the fact that clark Parents were okey with lex hanging up the phone on his father . I think they should have encouraged him to respect his father even if what he said bothered him .
- The spanking ,I guess lex had it coming :)

Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Hey :)
I think I watched the a few seasons of this show :)
great job
-Clark oh . poor thing it must suck being so board :( and he such a good kid feeling guilty about stealing and confessing to his parents.
- I dont like clark Parents at all .specially the father he seems so full of himself. I never liked them on the show anyway loool .
-poor lex, feeling all the pain and suffering :( I honestly dont think his father is that horrible .I think deep down he loves his son .but he has no idea how the parenting thing works . as we see lots of example like this in real life .
- So clark parents immediately start parenting lex the minute they met him loool I like that .

great first chapter :) Thank you
UnDeanifiedMadness chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Hey I don't know if you are still around, but I love this story and would like to see more!
Lynabelle chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
I really like this story and I really like the relationship that's starting to happen for Lionel and Lex.
Latin Girl Writter chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
I love ur story. I believe I have read it five or six times at least. The idea in itself is so original, it has funny moments, touching moments, and some stressful ones. I just wonder, would you ever finish it? Or is it already finished?

Have a great day, LGW
Trinity23Rose chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
did you finish it? Or there will be more?
Araknofobia chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
Salut!

J'ai bien aimée lire ta fic (vive le traducteur de google chrome) et je trouve dommage qu'il n'y ai pas suite...
miikkuli chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
Aaawww... I just love this alternate universe! I wish something like this had happened in the show! BTW, this fic deserves way more reviews!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »