Reviews for Friendship Series
wandamarie chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
wow it was a good one thanks on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER THANKS ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER THANKS
SVCrystalGreen chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
This story is amazing. I've read this from chapter 1 til this chapter in a day and a half, absorbing each chapter, each little nuance, of this story. I love it! I'm hooked! It's going straight to my favorites! And I can't wait for more!
Iscaylis chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
My apologies. I never intended to make light of that.
Iscaylis chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
The spanking thing is getting real old real fast. I was more of a brat than Clark at that age, and my parents had stopped spanking me at age eight. Do these people have no imagination when comes to punishments? You claim Clark is tweleve, but his parents are treating him like he's seven.
spankingfemfatale chapter 15 . 11/27/2009
Aw! Great reconciliation between Lex and Lionel :) I loved how you had Lex punished over his unsafe acts over his anger and hurt. Very justified and well placed as always ;) I know writing this must have had you dealing with a lot of your own demons, and I respect you for being able to push for a happier ending *hugs*
spankingfemfatale chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
Aw! Poor Lex! I feel bad for him, and in a way have turned my attentions to really wanting to see Lionel get spanked! LOL! I guess the fact he's actually remorseful and wanting to change is a good start for Lex to forgive him and rebuild a relationship. I also understand Lex's frustrations with Lionel and his inability to be able to forgive him readily. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
spankingfemfatale chapter 13 . 11/27/2009
I had to reread this chapter to remember where you'd last left off *evil grin* Very tasty as always :P
PH2W chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
*I know I sent this as a PM response, but you deserve more than 2 posted reviews. So, here it is for all to see.

~I actually spent all of my free time reading your Smallview series this weekend... OUTSTANDING (and I've never seen an episode)!
NickyKeil chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
HI! I cant believe only one other person reviewed your story. I really like the relationship between the Kents and Lex and I am looking forward to read more from you. Update soon please...

niki_noriska
Latin Girl Writter chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
Hello!

I love this story! No, really, I LOVE it!

I can't believe noone had reviewed before, but am I glad I'm doing it now!

Lex's change was so subtile throughout the story...yet, at the last chap we can see that he really has changed.

I hope this isn't the end of the story. Are you going to add more chaps to this? I hope so!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6