Reviews for He Never Liked Jazz
Loki's Derp Face chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is fantastic. Even though it's not my favorite of Shymalan's, I love this movie, despite what the critics say. And Noah is my favorite character (I thought Adrian Brody did an excellent job).
YellowRose75 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
He stabbed Lucius because he knew Ivy loved Lucius romantically and only loved Noah as a friend.
geniusgirlguest chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
odd but the end is cool
Silke Magnus chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is very amusing to the point where I'm laughing. xDD; The part that got to me the most was:

"The porcupines are out,

And I want to join them,

So I start to shout.

But you hide me in a cellar,

And it's dark and cold."

I really enjoyed reading this. :D
How I Operate chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was quite amusing.
3.1415927 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
MixedBerryCoughDrop chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I loved that movie! Even though this guy I'm in love with was like, inches from my head and I barely remember what it was about...I still love this!
Guggi chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
;D That was funny, and the rhymes are brilliant.

They fit in so well with the movie...

Sirius'sGirlForEver chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU'VE WATCHED THIS! Haha I thought I was the only one! I LOvve Village fics! They're AWESOME! :D :D :D :D Funny, this one. There's not a lot of Noah fanfics - even less so with poetry. 'The porcupines are out' EH? Didn't get that. I liked the way he saw Ivy as 'brighter than the sun' and the bad colour reference. But some bits are confusing... like 'I've never liked Jazz' and 'My home is a cupboard' err... what? Anywho - quite funny :)
o NoahBelongsWithIvy o chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
'I kill lots of people, because I'm a spazz'? That's kinda mean about Noah. Great poem... but I don't think he's a spazz per se... well, okay, I see your point with the clapping... awwee, I still love Noah (or Noah-kinns as I like to call him!) though XD He should have been with Ivy!I hated Luciuous! I WANTED him to stab him! Lolz xo

o: NoahBelongsWithIvy :o - so true!