Reviews for Do No Harm
Jillian A.K chapter 6 . 5/18/2011
This is great, although I am a little confused at times keeping everything straight. Though that's probably because I haven't read your stories in a while and just jumped into the middle of one. I would love to see Tim's paper. Any chance you'll write one for him?
Silver Surfer chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
I had to come back to find this wonderful scene I read over a year ago where Clark asks Bruce if he is selling the Daily Planet. One of those little touches that makes these stories so real. What DC does is such crap. I am so disgusted with their ideas of being timely and relevant it makes me sick. God bless you, Chris.
Vegetassj51 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
seems pretty interesting
Fancy-Pants Lockhart chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
Great story! :)
Hebi R chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
" Other than firing a bullet into a healthy body, there is almost nothing a doctor can point to and say 'that is always going to be a bad thing'."

Actually, not even that. Well, for certain definitions of "healthy." There is the story of the man with OCD who tried to commit suicide by shooting himself in the head. He survived, recovered, and miraculously no longer had OCD.
Sarai chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Nice story!
Phoenix Flight chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
I love getting these little areas filled in, like Selina finding out about Superman. I really like the Journalism 101 as well. Should have expected that dynamic!
ussentinel chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
At some point, when this chapter gets researched and archived with the massive CT omnibus, I wonder if this chapter will have the most footnotes; there were tons of unique CT-isms referenced here via flashback. There was a lot to digest here and it was a "slow" read for me this go 'round than the previous chapters. But I got the "full circle" vibe/feeling upon the conclusion. Thank you!
Wispr chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
Hey Chris,

Your writing is simply mind blowing, I love how you make the people within your stories come to life. Plus the humor, you really make me laugh out loud at times, like I did with Superman's reveal to Catwoman.

I'm so bloody glad I stumbled across Cat-Tales all those months ago. It's authors like you that I so wish to emulate.

Thanks and looking forward to your next story!

Wispr
t wrecks chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
This was a wonderful background story, just wished you had included the bit from Prometheus. I always like the interaction between CK and Selina.
Sarai chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Cute!
ussentinel chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
I thought this was a quick read; flowed nicely. Further, quite an array of characters were involved here, some I can't remember when they last appeared - nice to see them all. I think the first flashback really resonated with me the most of all the scenes. "Batarang Barbie"? While this moved the story along, I thought this was a very effective and provactive chapter. Damn, you're so underrated.
HarleyQ chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
The rogues check in at last. The Bat Family is fun but Mr. Kittlemier is my favourite from the early stories. So good to see him here back to business after that mugging.
Jake chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
Batarang Barbie. LOL, how I love Selina. I truly do. This reminds me why.
Phoenix Flight chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Another fascinating bit of back story! Your series is my Batman continuity these days, you know.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »