Reviews for Do No Harm
turbomagnus chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
I'm somewhat ashamed of myself - I've only just realized the dichotomy of this story, despite having been reading it since the first chapter. While Bruce fills in information missing regarding Scarecrow's fear toxin, information... perhaps not 'missing' so much as yet unrevealed is filled in regarding the first year.

My appreciation and apologies for having taken so long to notice it.
Wispr chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
Another great chapter, really enjoying the trips down memory lane!

mirabai chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
"Purdue kicking Star City’s ass"

As a Purdue grad you are now my favorite author!

Oh the story, the story is good too D
ussentinel chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Symmetry; nice symmetry here. I hope CT readers, new and long-time, approach each chapter with a clear head to notice what's going on and appreciate what you do and the lengths you take to pull it off. Yes, another great chapter. To me, what resonated the most in this chapter was the Cassie stuff. She isn't my favorite character in the Bat (or Cat) verse, but damned if you don't make her (and her background) so interesting. Excellent stuff! Thank you.
Wispr chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
As always another great chapter. Love how you are showing the past and present in this story. Really enjoying seeing how the relationships grew.

Red State Blues chapter 4 . 12/5/2009
I never cared for the Cassie Cain Batgirl and now I wonder why. She is a nice mix of innocence, deadly menace and confused teen.
Jake chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Fantastic, Chris. Alfred is such a complex character and so hard to do believably. Seeing him in such sure hands is always a treat. Seeing this all important first meeting with Selina is truly a gift for your readers.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
HA, as awesome as Selina is in just about everything you write, I particularly loved the job you did with Cass and how she boils down her relationship woes to martial arts. Very cute and amusing. I can't WAIT to see how her lessons with Selina go...poor Tim. Hrm...something just occurred to me; could it be that Tim is digging up all this info on Selina and Bruce because of his issues with Cass?
Pandora de Romanus chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
This is one of your best works so far... Brings back some of the beggining stuff and compares to the now that is adorable... Love what you are doing congrats!
DvorakQ chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
Excellent! I was really missing Cassie! The last paragraph you wrote was absolutely hilarious, glad to see that Cassie is still consistently kicking Tim's butt at phoenix ninja ;b

Oh, and I also particularly liked the opening dream sequence. Nightwing in drag with the Robin interlude was absolutely delightful.

Thanks for the update!
The Illegible chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
Reviewed your work once anonymously a while back, and have been dreadfully silent since. This story is a lot of fun-it was cool to tie new scenes in with past events (the Nightwing barfight garnered a "WOW, I REMEMBER THAT" moment from me :-P), I really feel for Cassie-which is saying something, given I'm generally not fond of sidekicks and haven't seen her outside Cat Tales yet-plus you've got Rogue relations mastered. Particularly whenever Catwoman and Riddler interact, because you write them both so very well. It's actually a little tough for me to imagine the pair NOT being friends nowadays, haha. Anyway, you're still doing a great job Chris Dee! :-)
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
Awesome Chris, I smiled the entire time I read it. Of course I always like your Riddler bits. I hope you have some good crimanal stories about the Iceberg soon. This makes me want to re-read from the beginning- which will take weeks. Oh well it is winter and cold out...Merry Christmas
Thornwitch chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
...I just burst out laughing at work. Tim and Selina are hysterical.
ussentinel chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Crisp. I'll have to ask when I get a chance if there is anyone in the cast that you don't feel you have a handle on. Tim is one of my favorite characters and you did him justice. Excellent dialogue!
Wispr chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Bloody awesome... the scene are by far better then I had ever imagined... great work!

48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »