Reviews for Do No Harm
Jack chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
i am going to stay this i really want to see how cat-woman will react to the other superheroes secret identities. she has got to be able to call green arrows. i think superman would be funny because nobody in the comics thinks he has a secret identity.
t wrecks chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Wow, first Cat-tits, and then he starts a Stephanie meltdown which ends fairly up-beat- good job
Phoenix Flight chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Poor Tits... I mean Tim!
Wispr chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I'm so bloody enjoying this story... you are answering so many questions that I had on my mind about things that hadn't been looked at in such a awesome manner.

Also simply adore the voices you write for the cats!

Wispr
ussentinel chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Great chapter; great title! I've been especially conscious of the flashback scenes - I feel like I am getting "bonus" fic with this. I wonder if weaving this has been more taxing for you, as the author on this. As usual, the characters are spot on. I loved the byplay with Catwoman and Oracle. Excellent!
Phoenix Flight chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
This story is just passels of yumminess! Well, if that doesn't make me sound 12 years old it is.
t wrecks chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
wonderful, these little stories are gems
RandomCheeses chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Commands the can opener. . . Oh god, I think I've bust my ribs laughing! That was excellent!
Phoenix Flight chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Another masterpiece in the making. Looking forward to more of Alfred's perspective!
DC Luder chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Six shades of psyched for this addition to your collection of works... especially since it is bountiful with Alfred-ness.
JasonTKD chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
"How could you possibly… Wait, don’t say it.”

“I’m Batman.”

lmao!

Yep, that his answer to how he can do anything .

"Master Bruce, how is it possible that the world's greatest detetive...manages to nearly burn down the kitchen while making a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese?"

"Er...I'm...Batman? Oh,hey,IthinkIhearJokerrobbingabank,bye!"
katsumi chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
great fic. cant wait to read more.
Sage5 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I love this segment. It is wonderful to see how the missing pieces from when they first started dating and other peoples reactions. We didn't really get to see that before.
Wispr chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Awesome chapter... so glad to see the introduction between Alfred and Selina. Also love how you write Alfred's inner most thoughts... so very 'him' if you know what I mean!

Wispr
miss ink chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I like it! You always write such cool Bat/Cat tales.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »