Reviews for A Kingdom's Genesis
scifidude chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I am quite impressed by this story. I have read a few stories that have brought disney characters together (not a lot, but a few), but this one has got to be the most original and creative. The bleak state of the world is written in such a way that I feel for the characters without becoming to overtly depressed (not an easy feat). I would love to see this continued.
Kolidescope chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
Question - will there be any Princess and the Frog? 3
Gijinka Renamon chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Hooray for updates! Poor Walter, though. Hope everything turns out alright for him... And Happy New Year to you too!
Kolidescope chapter 6 . 12/13/2009
Hahahaha! It seems the Disney Studios on Hyperion Avenue really is the Mouse House! Lawl.

Great writing once again, and a nice introduction for our iconic hero. Can't wait for the next chapter. What happens when someone shakes hands with their animated alter-ego? Will the collision between matter and ani-matter result in an explosion of enough energy to destroy the earth? o_0
Gijinka Renamon chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
*Gulp* Suddenly I have a bad feeling about this... Can't wait to see the next chapter!
ScarletteQuill chapter 5 . 12/4/2009
Ah that last bit sounds bad-bad. I do hope the fairies and Walter make it alright. He was so sweet when talking about Lillian.

I wonder, does the enchantress that bespelled Beast in BAtB count as a fairy? Would she help out? & are any of our friends from the parks making an appearance? (which is really my ploy to see Madame Leota in an arse-kicking cameo ;) . She's not bad, she's just- dead.)
Kolidescope chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Woah. Even vilainesses have drama issues.

Poor Walt(er). He's just like, "Whut?"

Great chapter. D
Gijinka Renamon chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Awesome idea! I can't wait to see more of this story!
Kolidescope chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
.o. The Evil Queen, Lady Tremaine, and Maleficent.. All in one castle? *shiver*

I love how you brought in all these characters. The image of little 7-year-old Snow White and the other two original princesses being all sister-like just makes me happy.

This story's really coming together wonderfully! I can't wait to read more. Keep 'em coming! ;)
ScarletteQuill chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Excellent beginning to what looks to be quite the promising adventure. Thank you so much for giving us a young, discouraged, and determined Walt right before his life takes a life-changing turn. Thank you for explaining setting this during the mysterious train ride that produced Mickey Mouse. Thank you for having him literally fall into a Toon World that NEEDS Mickey Mouse. I love how his journey there is reminiscent of Giselle's journey in Enchanted. Your Walt and the Walt of the biography I'm reading sound very similar. Can't wait to see what kind of trouble he gets into.

One nitpick: Somewhere in there, Walt ended a sentence or two in a preposition. That's not completely proper grammar, and I don't think the straight-laced Dutch family that raised him would let such things slide. Just trying to help. :)
Kolidescope chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Hm, quite interesting! You've managed to get Walt into Toontown. xP I'm really liking the writing on this one. I'm keeping an eye on it.. Hope you get the next chapter out soon!
xJadeRainx chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hmm... Walt seems to be in quite the bit of trouble. What with all these weasels and witches, and all that. I'm a little bit confused. Is this supposed to be like Kingdom Hearts, or something? Never the less, it seems like an interesting story. It is a little bit long. You might want to shorten the next chapter by a little bit. You are a good writer though, and have a big vocabulary. Keep up the good work.

So rested he by the tum tum tree,

xJadeRainx