Reviews for Stupid People
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 4/1
:D hilarious, and so cute :D
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hahahaha this was awesomely funny :D
catzrool chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Cute cute cute!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Hahaha this made me laugh so much. You did a brilliant fantastic job with this and I loved it.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Well that was just adorable.
Renart chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
lol
3466-0402 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love this story! It's sweet and extremely hilarious, and I love the way Dog!Sam and Cat!Cas interacted :D 3
Fearlee chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
omg, that was a GREAT story! I was laughing for most of it. My favorite part is a tie between the officer explaining what had been going down in the hotel room, and Sam and Cas changing back into their original forms. So yah; really liked it! :D
ngaerjpgpioubghpignawogib chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Kitten!Cas is adorable.
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
*hysterical laughter*

The entire thing has me in stitches.

Also? Teleporting angel cat? Priceless.
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Lmao. Utterly cracktastic! Sam and Cas were superbly adorable, and I love how Dean had like no defence against the mushy squishy feelings.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
hehehe, freakin' hilarious!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This is utter utter UTTER gold!
Tashilover chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This was rather enjoyable. I've read past fics in which Sam gets turned into an animal, but most of the time the fics are ridiculous and quite unbelievable. Though it's a little hard to believe that Cas and Sam would go at each other like bickering old couple, but you made it up by making this fic cute. )
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
i love stories where at least one of the boys turns in to an animal. i was excited to read one written by you! this was good-it was really nice to see something about sam and cas getting along xD a refreshing change of pace.

so...you doing a follow up? i mean, you totally left it open for one...

anyway, keep writing!