Reviews for The Revelation at the Jeffersonian
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
awsome
BeBrezzy chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
lol, i love angela! shes always starting crap up!
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
that was very sweet! and very well written! i could not stop reading!
Caris Bennet chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Only Angela can be so... so... "metete" (big mouth) XD

I loved this part: "If she asked, he'd go to the Egyptian Room with her in a nanosecond"

I put you in favourites and alerts I'm Spanish and your writings are very easy to me for reading. And very funnies D
dreamy.idealist chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Good one... :)

Really fluffy & funny... LOved it... :D
Luxuride chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Thank you, Angela, for getting these two to talk about their feelings. And thank YOU for writing this! It's fics like this that are going to get me through the hiatus. :)
Greytune chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
LOL, loved the small mention of Zack getting out of McKinley's/prison. I just loved how you put that in there even though it's not mentioned during the rest of the fic.
jessicaamy12 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Loved this! :)
inzaghina chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This was such a sweet and perfect little one-shot. The idea of Angela blurting things out at one of the many Jeffersonian's balls is amazing and it's the perfect way for B&B to start the conversation we've been waiting for since day one. I loved it.. especially when in the end Ange came to apologise and found them together! Thanks for writing this!
LoneSquint chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
That was lovely. Aww. I wish that would happen in the show! Really loved the story line, you're stories are really interesting. They know their feelings are true for each other, but they are too stubborn to even admit it...you know wat, if Angela doesn't get drunk on stage soon, pass me the microphone and I'll do it!

Haha, cute one shot, love to see more.

xx
anteffy1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Loved it! Done just perfect.
mar-aureus chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Yay, another cute, fluffy, awesome fic!

I liked Brennan's perspective, I think you wrote her very well. I liked Angela, she always knows what to say, even when she's tipsy! I also loved Booth's reaction to Angela's words. Wonderful job!

I laughed so hard with this line: "That would be a problem. I liked the idea of having sex with Booth, but I wasn’t willing to compromise ancient artifacts." Totally Brennan!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
OMG...Do I not have you on author alert? I could have sworn that I did!

I will do that now...I am jut glad that I stumbled across another one of your fics. :-) Love them...never angst heavy...nice & fluffy...just the way I like them.

I have never been a fan of the "I" perspective...but with this, you made me forget that...I was too distracted by all the things that I loved about it:

# the fact there doesn't seem to be a statute of limitations on reasons for Booth to feel protective of Brennan lol...& his indignation at Dr Shaw

# a drunk Angela

# Angela's revelation

# that they both admitted that Angela, even in her drunken stupour had been right about their feelings

#**"I liked the idea of having sex with Booth, but I wasn’t willing to compromise ancient artifacts."

...PMSL...that's our girl!

Excellent...laughed my through it.

PS...hope all is going well on the job front.:-):-):-)
daMareMare chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
great story..loved the details! especially Zack getting cleared of the murder charges...Angela's actions were right on...looking forward to more awesome stories...
BrownSugarOnEverything chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Haha: "I liked the idea of having sex with Booth, but I wasn’t willing to compromise ancient artifacts." Great line.