Reviews for Entertaining Death
fishtrek chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Great story. I really liked it.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
WHEEE! GO REID!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I went through a brief Criminal Minds phase, because my best friend said I'd think both Reid and his mom were cool. But after seeing him be mean to her in Memorium I gave up on it, I decided he was not cool anymore, but of course Diana was still cool since she's touched and loves midieval literature. I hoped she'd be in this story so I read it, sadly she wasn't. But it was well written, I would have liked to hear what he recorded for her.

Riona
inee chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I liked this a lot! I missed this while watching the episode, so thanks for writing about it :). Loved the ending!
lpearson chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I too felt like there was a lot that was missed in this show. So thank you for making this realistic!
freakingdork chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love how tender and sweet their friendship is in cannon and I really feel like you got that right. I was also disappointed that the writers didn't quite touch on the aftermath of being so close to dying.

Very well written. 3
Vive Lyf chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Honestly, while watching this episode I was equally disappointed with how little time they spend on Reid's recovery so I'm glad you decided to tackle it. Nice characterization, the interaction between Reid and Morgan was done well. Now you make me curious as to what Garcia thought as she deleted Reid's file. Anyway, awesome story!
PinkHimeLacus chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Wow, they really should have put this in the episode. They are such brothers. You are amazing. Such depth and emotion. You really nailed the characters perfectly. Their reactions, and the details was mind blowing brilliant. I loved it. One of my top favorites. Thank you so much for sharing, I wish this lasted longer!
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I found this story on someone's favorites and I just wanted to say that this is well written, in character, and touchingly human. I love the flow of dialogue between Reid and Morgan and the subtle thoughts Reid has concerning the case and his own mortality. Nice one shot. :) I loved reading it
b mole chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
thankyou
AmunRa chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aww... how cute! I love Reid and Morgan friendship fics. Thank you for providing the Reid angst, it was very well written.
Crocodile Heart chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I loved reading this. The characterization was right on key and I think it was a necessary scene, wish they had had the air time to include it on the show - especially if it was just like this.

You seemed to hit all of the key points and possibly all of the stages of grief (though, no Reid isn't actually dying.) Really well written. :)
myownmind chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was very good. I enjoyed it very much. I didn't like the way they glossed over it either. Would you do the one for the season premier where Reid got shot in the leg? I've been wanting to read that one too. Just a suggestion. ;)
SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
AW MAN! I WISH THAT HAD BEEN IN THE EPISODE! would have made it SO much better! i mean, after having a brush with death, who WOULDN'T cry or at least be severely shaken up? hooray for Morgan being there for him! yay!
gibrelina chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Poor Reid! In this episode he's dying and no one can even give him the proper attention :/