Reviews for Protocol
Grindylowe chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Oh my god, this is so fabulous. You really nailed the Harleen to Harley transition. Your description of her scattered, messed-up mental state, of being so fucked up by love that it ruins your life, is just perfect and makes complete sense. You also do a great job of presenting Joker has a multi-faceted and interesting other - he shows enough emotional depth to be engaging and alluring yet he never loses his insane and scary qualities.

"Don't make any promises you intend to .. escape."

Spectacular, spectacular work.
wildcardgirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Oh, I just saw that it was finished. In that case, I just wish there was more :)
wildcardgirl chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
I'm sad to see that you've apparently abandoned this story, it really was quite good!
TH.Dannie chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Awwwww you should continue
Ceysna chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
This was really good, have anything more? Any at all?I loved this!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Nice ending. I really enjoyed this!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Yup, she's lost it... but I love the Joker... so I don't blame her. Great chapter!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love a good Joker/Harley story that's on a more mature side. I mean, they're both certified crazy, right? It's not like some of the stuff they do is going to be PG all the time.

Not that I don't like the PG stuff, lol... just saying. Great story, onwards to the next chapter!
Alex Snape chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
What in the hell? Why doesn't this story have a review yet? It's a very good interpretation of their first REAL, DEEP pyschological (and sexual) encounter.

Very good job, hun? Do you plan on continuing? If not, it's still good with the two small chapters.