Reviews for Training the Heart
Hatake Kaisa chapter 25 . 6/9
So good!
genie luciana chapter 25 . 6/4/2014
this is nice...please continue...somehow..
lor3n1968 chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
ikr i don't know why people don't write more gaamatsu 1: anyway cool chapter :)
lor3n1968 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
keep writing if u didn't finish! c:
lor3n1968 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
i like the story so far. u spelled kazekage and hokage wrong u just switched the k and the g other then thet your good. and yup its realistic :)
Hazel Roses chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Hi there! This is Ladaisha from FF. Net Writer's Unite! I just wanted to leave a review before we started working together. This way you'll have an idea already of what areas I picked up on. I remember you saying that your writing has gotten much better since this so we can either have you re-write each chapter and then I beta it, or just start from scratch. I do think I'll end up telling you things you've already mastered if we do the latter though.

First, Matsuri is way she's getting frustrated about not being able to work with the wooden sword was very comical and I could picture her frustration.

I love Gaara as well here. He's very calm and collected, yet still has a personality. He still seems sweet for some reason to me and his interaction with Matsuri was very sensei/student like yet it was still personal.

There is a lack of overall details. I can't picture anything that's going on. Luckily because I know what the characters look like I can, but characterization is needed, fanfiction or not. It makes the story pop more. Basically you're telling me things instead of showing me.

What is a Hogake lol? I think you meant Hokage.

"I still can't believe what I have heard...this is crazy." Kankuro commented.

Correct way:
"I still can't believe what I have heard...this is crazy," Kankuro commented.

A comma ends declarative dialogue when a dialogue tag (Kankuro commented) Follows. The only time it is okay to use a period is if there is nothing following the speech like this:

"I still can't believe what I have heard...this is crazy."

Or if there isn't a speech adjective like this:

"I still can't believe what I have heard...this is crazy." Kankuro crossed his arms over his chest and gazed at the Kazekage.

Temari going off on Gaara kind of seemed in character for her, but at the same time in the anime she didn't really cross him. Then again that was when he was the old Gaara. The crazy Gaara lol.

There are a few punctuation errors here, but my biggest thing is the lack of description. Like I said, you probably already have a grasp on these things, but we'll work on it during the re-write!

Hazel Roses
Chloe chapter 25 . 10/25/2013
Nice Fanfiction
Please Update
5 stars :-)
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Dun dun
artmusiclove13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
this was amazing love it!
artmusicanime13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This story is amazing so far i love gaara and matsuri together. Gaara's my favorite from naruto
painterofemotions chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
Wow! With all these new comments, I believe that I will begin updating! You guys have really motivated me! I can't say when I will update, but know that I have already begun on chapter 26! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
I WANT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
well done you write beautifully
Guest chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
this does make sense dont worry
this ending was beautiful and so ... i dont know i cant describe it you did awesome
its nice to know someone can write about these characters without failing 3