Reviews for Intergalactic Jail
Brizy B. Darling chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Ha ha ha. I liked this, it made me laugh. Where ever did the bandaid idea come from? Well, where ever, it was amusing. Thanks.
Middle-Earthian chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
wow! very Douglas Adams...ish. RIP to him, and write more to you! Yay for Ford!
ali10 chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
hehehe, this story is funny. Ford was well-written. This is a lovely short story.
Sako Akarui chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
This is wonderful! You surely got the style well, and I enjoyed reading it so much.

-Sako
Zylo chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Too funny. I'm glad that it was a happy ending. Ford got to go to jail and Arthur got his drink.
Isis chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Hee...I like the part about Arthur resembling one of their writing utenstils.
cazflibs chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Hey. Thanks for reviewing my fic "Not A Good Day". I then looked at your bio, and what did I find? Hitch-hikers fics! I didn't know that this existed so you've made me a very happy bunny. Great fic: it's the Ford I know and love...
LindaG chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
This is pretty good Aerial. I've never read the books, but I did try the computer game once. Your story would have fit well into one of the books, I'm certain.
Rhiannonn chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
wow...definatly well written...and in his style! you had much forethought and insight in this! keep it up! how I loved that book.
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
*snicker* How amusing. The story was entertaining, the characterizations were good, the addition of Marvin was a nice touch, and the theme and style was similar to the book series. Good job.
Thom chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
One of the closest-to-adamsdom fics ive read.

Way good
Adiva Calandia chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Heh. RIP Mr. Adams. I met him, ya know. Anyway, very much in the correct style. My applause.
Angel SailorM chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
I liked it. I'm a big Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy fan, and I wanted to read some ficcies about it. By the way, you forgot to include in the entry about the Travbil that the Superintelegent Shade of the Color Blue would be smarter also. Maybe not, actually, but it's an idea. BTW, the Blue is from the first book.
Emoreth chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
grreat. Sounds like something that WOULD happen with those cursed deceptive Band-Aid people . . .
Lord Carledo chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Hey, that was klasna! I'm just wandering if you're going to wright a sequel. -_-