Reviews for Handprints
domenica chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i loved all of them i really think hotch and jj r right for each other
jack-jack-jacki chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was so good and really sweet. This is what I imagine they would be like together. Sweet, caring and totally in love :D

I can't pick a favourite but one I quite enjoyed was:

#36 Stop

It was on the third date that Hotch realized kissing her was an effective way to get her to stop talking.

It reminds me of when my friend was going out with her high school boyfriend, he would do the same to her. lol
Melissa Larkin chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Aww, I love it! I'm a new CM fan, and a big JJ/Hotch 'shipper. The chemistry is so clearly there! I just saw the scene earlier where they're on the plane and Hotch tells JJ she's done exceptional work. Chemistry overload! :)
fiesa chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Hi Joey!

I never watched Criminal Intent and I have no idea what it is about, but just by reading your fan fiction, Ive grown quite fond of JJ and Hoch! (Whoever they might be and whatever their job and relationships are).

I really like the style of this story, the short sentences matching the words.

The ones I liked most are the words Picture, Mad (If I remember right, the one where Hoch doesnt even know why JJ is mad about him but just worries he actually made her angry in the first place), the word Child and the one with JJ singing in the shower (which actually gave me a great idea for another story).

I hope youll continue this style some time or other!

isa
breverson chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Fabulous! I loved it. Thanks for writing this. They are my main ship on the show.
Berlian chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
sweet.. one sentence with big meaning;) more JJ/Hotch story please;)
123988 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Yay! You wrote another CM fic!

These are all great moments. #23 is awesome!

You have a talent. You really do :)
deeda chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
thank u thank u thank u thank u! another one in a couple of weeks! im happily dancing in an empty office... u really made my day of coming into work on a day off! a longer one now!
dramaaddict8807 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Loved them all! I had some favorites, but they out numbered the ones I just liked.
kdzl chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Great job, there's a serious lack of jj/Hotch stories. I loved it!