Reviews for I'll Walk
cshorte chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved it!
Michelle62092 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
aw :)

i would love to see the lemon that goes along with it :)

this was really good :D
amgrant3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I get tears in my eyes when ever I hear that song. It's so sad then so happy. That was a great one shot.
EAMC17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved it! Cried thru it! Would like to read the lemon!
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Erica

Lemon please!

Great short story!

Cory
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You never disappoint. Our lives can change so dramatically in an instant. It's all about how you deal with it. Terrific stary. I'd love to read the lemon.
Homebody chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was beautiful. I would love to see anything else you write regarding this story!
Krugness chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Well done, as always. :) I made sure to go and listen to the song after I read the story.

I've written a O/S for kikiwhore's Esme’s Erotic Ecstasy Contest. Voting ends Nov. 15th. I'd love feed back on it. The link is at w . fanfiction s/5480776/1/Rescue
Natzxx chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw! I love this story.
anna42hmr chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
really sweet story loved it
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
OMG what a sad start but a great ending :D ... would love to see a lemon from this ;D
mssammydean chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I really enjoyed this. Short and sweet. I felt like crying every time Bella said, "I'll walk" LOL. Getting a bit emotional, Lisa? *facepalm*

Look forward to more ;)
Siobhan Masen chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I haven't read the story yet, so I am totally wasting my review, but seriously do you sleep at all? You are so my hero for the massive amounts of writing, really effing great writing at that, that you do.

I love this song, btw, and I'm sure that the story is really good, all the rest are. I would love the lemon and I promise to read the story before I read the lemon, so please send it to me, pretty please.

I would probably know this if I had read the story, but is this a one shot?

Thanks for taking the time,

bnjwl
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Really beautiful!

How simple life can be affected by one little mistake. But it only made their bond even stronger.

I would love to the lemon or anything else associated with this.

Thanks for writing...
MissRe chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was beautiful. I loved it. Loved the way you had her fight and she was tough and he was there every step of the way. They did it... she did it... and it was beautiful. I'd say duh to the lemon... but this can stand without it too... awesome work!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »