Reviews for I'll Walk
Curiosity62 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Really beautiful.

The love and devotion between was impeccable.

A wonderful read and anything that you think could be added will be just as welcomed...
Mori8512 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was awesome bb. Great job.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw, very cute, loved the end. :-) Would like to read the lemon, too. Of course. ;-)
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
What a lovely story, Erica! Their determination and devotion to each other was so sweet...Bella's accident made them both grow up and forged fheir relationship into one with a sense of permanency.

Yes, please on the lemony goodness! I always like your lemons! heh, heh
cshorte chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved it!
Michelle62092 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
aw :)

i would love to see the lemon that goes along with it :)

this was really good :D
amgrant3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I get tears in my eyes when ever I hear that song. It's so sad then so happy. That was a great one shot.
EAMC17 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved it! Cried thru it! Would like to read the lemon!
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Erica

Lemon please!

Great short story!

Cory
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
You never disappoint. Our lives can change so dramatically in an instant. It's all about how you deal with it. Terrific stary. I'd love to read the lemon.
Homebody chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was beautiful. I would love to see anything else you write regarding this story!
Krugness chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Well done, as always. :) I made sure to go and listen to the song after I read the story.

I've written a O/S for kikiwhore's Esme’s Erotic Ecstasy Contest. Voting ends Nov. 15th. I'd love feed back on it. The link is at w . fanfiction s/5480776/1/Rescue
Natzxx chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Aw! I love this story.
anna42hmr chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
really sweet story loved it
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
OMG~ what a sad start but a great ending :D ... would love to see a lemon from this ;D
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »