Reviews for Those Dratted Magical Doors

Railz13 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Awwwww(:(:(:(:(: you should write a full story off of this(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

-Aurie
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
I felt like the emotions at the end were a bit rushed. But I really liked the story. I especially liked the conversation that Draco and Ginny had because it gave some very interesting insights into their characters.

I hope that if you decide to update or rework this, you'll drag out that last part a little bit more. And maybe not have him think of "the L-word" so quickly. Other than that, it was really good.

~*PPT*~
SpiritedWind chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Lol! This is hilarious! I especially love (love love love) the ending. That was a great way to end the story. This is really sweet. :)
gaypowerrangers chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I find this story rather hilarious. Lol. I didn't know that Merlin had a pet rabbit!
DragonsDreamer chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I like your story. How the war change every body, how Harry and Ginny just sort of fell away from each other. The only thing I don't like is how Harry became head aror already. It would be much more believable if he was second in charge or his boss order him to hold a party. But, I like how you had Ginny and Draco trap in a room which gave them a chance to talk to each other about their feels on the war and each other.
AnimeSiren chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
haha it's a good little three-shot! It would make for a cute longer story about ten chapters or whatnot.

Great story!

It was a good read!
Victoria Viridian chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
that was really sweet, and still managed to keep Draco & Ginny in character. excellent :)
shana.rose chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
aw cute
bl chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
you did a great job, really ! That was amazing you should keep writing about ginny and draco
Ninaxoxo chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Lol the endings funny on that chapter you should update soon !
squishypinapples chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
heheheheh this is a really funny story :) i'm guessing draco would eventually gotten over saying that 'dreaded' word :P
UltraViolet21 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
like it lots so far!
XB16B2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
*chuckles* Hermione really is formidable, isn't she? I love the imagry (and alliteration) with which you describe her-'frizzling with fury' is epic. I wouldn't want to be Harry OR Ron right now!

I totally love Draco's position as the Evil Godfaerie. *chuckles* Except, not a christaning. But whatever. And the reference to the twins' destructive ability was absolutely fantastic ("You know, INCLUDING Fred and George?").

Well executed and good characterisation. I'd love to offer constructive criticism, but it's honestly good as is.

On that note, I would like to refer you to a creative roleplaying site called Rocky Mountain International (w. rmimagic .com). From this story it looks like you'd fit in wonderfully with the other creative writers there, and I think they need a staff member right now too. You should definitely take a look. :)
BelieveInMeTonight chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
LOL! Draco thought diddle!