Reviews for Stupid Questions
just some reader chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
hmm, what a nice little one-shot :) I like its calm, quiet atmosphere with a bit of this darker unertone, that brings warmth and comfort in its own way. neat! ;)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Ah, I like the conversation. It was very Fai and Kurogane-like. :)
Tomoshibi-Chan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aww very nice. A bitter sweet fanfic that leaves you smiling even after it finishes. Very well written and in character. I love it. :] I hope to read more from you soon :]
Crystallynne chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
aww..how sweet..Luved it!
Aruta Rianu chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
*GASP* You're back! I haven't heard from you since... months ago. (I think.) It's good to have you back here in ! Have you come bearing fanfics? w

Anyways, back to the main purpose of this review...

I love how you wrote the scene, it was utterly straightforward, but exquisitely informative about the relationship Kurogane and Fay share. I mean... they seem to be the type who, in my own point of view, would spend their free time and try to explore one another's ego to find out more about each other.

However, since one loves to lie, and the other one's too close to the physical side when it comes to expression, I do think the way you portrayed them was really good. Like Fay being the somewhat reminiscing man about his past (bad habits are hard to break, hmm?) but can summon the strength to move on. I like how you made him express himself like that in your fic.

I could actually see the scene you made working in my head. Especially that "... Without thoseā€¦ we may not even be sat here. Together" part, I loved that. It's so much like the real Kuro-sama.

So... that's all I wanted to say to you. I hope that I would still be hearing from you because I enjoy reading your fanfictions! Don't dissappear a second time, alright?

I'll be rooting for you! (o)")~3
anon azure chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
aw that's a sweet moment between them...

and that was SO~ sweet of Kurogane!