Reviews for A Spot of Trouble
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 2/11
uwaaa! Thank goodness. you were really workin' me up there.
Neat fic. Interesting for you to work this idea in with these characters... I mean, yeah, it'd be really ironic if they fight all these demons and ghosts and all, and then end up dying from cancer... :/
Cancer sucks.
Wynjara chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Annnd now I'm picturing the mole I had trouble with (benign trouble, thankfully) sailing off my neck with a sword and eyepatch. It's a good image.
The Truth's Lie chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Aggh, happy endings?!

I have never been so happy to hear about freckles before.
Wicked Rebel chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
i know that this story has been posted a while ago , but i just now read it and want to say that it was fantastic! the brother dynamic is spot on and up to date, just fabulous. and i want to say that im sorry about your mom. i kind of know how that goes, my father had three bad strokes in oct 2009, except that he DID go to the doc, and they gave him drugs that gave him a WORSE stroke. yeah. hopefully your mom has made a good recover

Katherine chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
lol a freckle! its so silly yet i love it! great detail like how Dean had sweaty finger prints on the national geographic. Excellent writing i would love to know how you came up with this idea and if you really picked a real freckle from Jensen Ackels face to write exclusively about. i cant wait to read and see what so silly.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Funny how the mundane threats can really blindside you when you're used to big threats, huh? I can see how something like this that Dean can't understand or fight could terrify him. Nice job, even if my mom the dermatologist would be horrified by your doc. :)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry about what happened to your mother! That was probably horrible! I can't even imagine myself passing throught something like that!

Well, the story ended pretty good DD

I loved the ending, really ~

See ya around, then o/

Nana56 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Really great chapter! Great ending to a great fic, too. And I do LOVE me some stoned Dean. :D

So glad both freckles, his and yours, turned out okay. You really had the scare out there for us to feel, too. Whew!

Well done, sis! :)
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
I adore drugged Dean... Thank you for the happy ending. Dean's reactions were perfect - any of us that have had a similar scare can relate to how true this rang. Still thinking of you and your mom every day and sending healing thoughts her way...
apieceofcake chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Dean on drugs love :-)

Sorry about your mum hun. My dad had a stroke but luckily he recovered , hope your mum does too.

sunnyjunedays chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Hi, Muffy, i am so sorry about your mum, and you are so right about acting quickly. I remember when my Grandma had a stroke, we managed to get help immediately and she made a full recovery. I wish the same for your mum.

Ah, the end of this story, a very good outcome for the boys, thank goodness, and yes, the wait, that is just tortuous.

Loved this, thanks. Take care. x
supernatfem76 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
Great job showing how nervous Dean was about his biopsy and how fearful both the Winchesters were about it being cancer! I loved your word choice for describing Dean's upset stomach (insane butterfly buzzing around his stomach).
sergeantmicky chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
First, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother! I really hope she's going to be okay. *sending all my good thoughts and prayers your way* :)

I'm so happy you ended it well. Like I said when I reviewed the first chapter, this hits pretty close to home as I've had similar fears before, so it made me even happier that it ended well for the boys. I love that Sam took him to the movies and they had expensive food there. :D So sweet. And THANK YOU for the hug. Man, if we don't all need that right now. *sigh* Thank you for a happy ending!
anon chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Great story but good God Muffy I'm so sorry about your mother. My best friend's mother had a stroke and you are so right, a crucial mistake to take her home instead of the hospital when she had her first symptoms cost her her life. I wish you and your family the best and will pray for you all!
ncis-lady chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
First of all, I'm sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she is okay now! Fingers crossed it won't happen again!

Second, I could so relate to how Dean and Sam felt during those 2 days of waiting. At least the result was good, it's not always like that... Glad Dean is okay!

I was alerted that you have another story up, and I will read it soon, but I've got an exam coming up so I'll read it when that is done (Friday... ahh...).

good night! Kat