Reviews for Resistance is Futile
AnonymousTigress chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
OMG I could totally see Cas doing something like that. Ha Ha That was awesome.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
poor Dean ! (laugh) way back to Apocalypse !
DarthSlytherin chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is actually the second time that I've read this... I should really review now because I loved it both times!

Castiel's practicality is hilariously in character. In fact, this is one of the more realistic - as angelic blow jobs go - Dean and Castiel hookups. Furthermore, Dean's initial freak-out was in character for him.

There wasn't really anything to complain about this one... nope. Can't think of anything. Thanks for the great read!

-Em x
LV chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I like "practical, cool and nonchalant" Cas:D I could almost see it really happening in the show! The shot is good enough as it is, but it would have been nice seeing Cas dominating Dean afterwards...:P
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
nice job
Semaphora chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That sound you here? That's me melting. I absolutely LOVE this. You've managed to create something so incredibly hot, while still having everybody completely in character. You definitely nailed the many sides of Dean by displaying his self-confidence, coupled with his uneasiness in displaying his true emotions. You also did an amazing job on Castiel's no-nonsense attitude. Which, for some reason, just made it even more amazing to read.

I really hope you decide to continue on with this, because it's a brilliant piece of work so far. It has a lot of potential, especially considering Cas' physical reaction. ;)

I'll be adding this to my alerts, for sure.

Until next time,

x
Silverwings208 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
you should continue this
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Man, I can't decide whether I need a smoke or to laugh at how "practical" Cas was! Lol! :)

So glad you took the plunge and posted! LOVED it! And I actually would love for you to write more! I wanna see how this plays out with Cas getting some attention! :)
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 1 . 11/6/2009