Reviews for Chocolate is the Symbol of Love
YOU DID REALLY GOOD! :D
girl.az2001 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
que lindo jajaja
HelentheTrueHylian chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Finally! The ending I wanted! I was so angry when I finished the anime because they never confessed their feelings :( Such a cute story!
cant even chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Oh my gosh I can totally picture this hole entire thing right now! love the ending!
AmongAllMisfits chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Aww! Its cute! Great job :D
alusandrea chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was fun. Her confession went way better than it did in the actual manga.
ilzpiano123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loved it, my heart skipped a beat so many times. Keep writting. :)
luckliu chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I like "Kimi ni Todoke".I'm looking forward its third vision.
jewelry-findings/charms/
Toddi chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very sweet One-Shot. I just found out about this anime/manga a few days ago and i totally fall for it. im currenly watching the anime but i guess im going to read the manga too.

i think kazehaya was a bit OOC since he also is so so shy abot his real feeling for sawako. in this story he is quite pushing sawako to tell him her feelings.

But altogeher is a sweet story, hopefully something like this is going to happen in the real story too :)
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Now if only this would happen in the manga... or anime, I'm not picky. :D
KyoHyon chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow, I really like this One Shot. You described the persons really well, especially I like the behavior if Sawako! Shy as always but sooo cute! Mwah, and I really love the scene, when Sawako confesses to Kazehaya (also the other way round). You did a very doog job there~ I am happy I found you story! There are not too much of Kimi Ni Todoke storys out there - unfortunately! So, this is all I have to say!

Love, KyoHyon o

ps: I love Kimi Ni Todoke~~~~~
RainbowKiss chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Thank you for spreading knt love! Yeah im hoping for more english stories to come out!
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
so kawaii! kazehaya was a little dark or blunt for my taste. but in the manga he does become quickly irritated with her for not being able to use her words but he also waits too. i felt that thing he said about her hands was ooc. it seemed rather rude. but other than that, i liked it. i wish he were more bold in the manga but oh well. great job.
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Aww~.. very nice! Cute story! I love how I see them in character. :3
I agree that this archive needs some more... love? :D
I hope more would make stories about them! w

keep writing!
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Awww, I love all these fics were they finally get together. Reading the manga, I wanted to a: slap kuromi, and b:bash their heads together.

Really good, well written fic, love it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »