Reviews for This World
vikkithefearless1313 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
yes, we do still love you
wholockian-obsessor chapter 32 . 7/8/2010
Hello i know it is late and way past the deadline but i was wondering if this story was still up for grabs. I was in such s rush to review i forgot the requirements. But please i eould love to takr this story if it is still available. If not thank you for your time and i hope this story is in good hands.

Always

Jade Crystal
fanficfan1968 chapter 32 . 6/17/2010
I guess I want to start by saying that I am truly sorry for everything that is happening in you life. I pray for you and hope all will be ok.

I am going to miss reading your stories. Although I am sure that someone will take over some of them, they will not be the same as if you wrote them. I will look for the ones that I am reading just to be able to finish them.

I do hope that one day you can heal enough to begin to write again. I look forward to seeing stories from you again.

Good luck with the future and I wish you well. You will be missed.

Until we meet again :)
christag banner chapter 32 . 6/16/2010
:( I am so sad to see this AN. You have quite a few stories I have been following.

On the stories that other authors pick up will you please put up an AN on them telling us which author is taking over (like you did with xtwilightreaderofJasBelx) each story so we can continue on with the story?

I really hope that this isn't the end, that you will come back and write when life gets a bit easier on you.

Christine
HydeHijacktGackt chapter 31 . 6/15/2010
I was just wondering when you were going to update the story called This World becuase I really like it.
NatalieLynn chapter 31 . 6/7/2010
Ugh! Cockblocked their first time out of the gate! *laugh* You ARE a tease! ;)
elizabeth14 chapter 31 . 5/31/2010
Awww! Please updates this one too!
TF298 chapter 31 . 4/25/2010
I finally caught up! This is an amazing story. I love all of it. Finally they are together. Can't wait for the next chapter.
TF298 chapter 16 . 4/23/2010
I loove this story! I was gonna wait until I read all of it before I commented but I had to after I read the reunion part. I cried so much with Bella and Esme. They were happy tears though. Then I laughed with Jasper and Emmett. One of the best parts was when Bella took away the treaty lines. I could picture Emmett jumping over the imaginary line. Lol! Back to reading he rest now.
wholockian-obsessor chapter 31 . 4/12/2010
OMG! I SHOULD MURDER YOU RIGHT NOW!

lol i love this story! i just started it yesterday and i love the fact that i can get on the internet on my phone.

BUT i cant believe you fricking did that! do you realize that ive been waiting for that for the whole effing story!

lol i still love this story and cant wait for the update.

you better update soon or i swear i will find you and torture you endlessly until you do update! :D

Always,

Jade Crystal

P.S. i love your other stories too!
you.only.live.onceX chapter 31 . 4/6/2010
ahahahahaha love it! write again soonn :)
CarminMoon chapter 31 . 4/5/2010
Oh, the evil in you knows no bounds, woman!

GAH!

But I did love the kissy-kissy action. HOT.
Frenchfrie0x0 chapter 31 . 4/4/2010
OMG - you HAVE to update soon - i was totally expecting an all the way but to be honest i think Jasper would have been upset doing that then realising that Bella had her V-Card! But still that little snipett was hot, don't leave us all hanging! :)
kittylover93 chapter 31 . 4/3/2010
MEAN! oh come on. there better be good coming soon.
bamagal110 chapter 31 . 4/3/2010
O that was mean you couls have let her lose her virginity...