Reviews for Why I Love Him
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
cool
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Wow. I can see why Diana loves him. :D I really dislike JL wrote Diana as stealing her uniform. That was lazy on their part.

Anyway, nice to see Diana and Kal trying to get Hippolyta's approval and sad the Amazons will prefer to their old way of life and not change and see how men are different. Hippolyta's loss. Diana would continue a happy life with Kal while Hippolyta mourns her daughter. Hey, is this a prequel to the other story you wrote? :D
ImFanci chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was very insightful from Diana's POV. And when she had to make her decision, you portrayed that well that she chose him because of his gentle, caring nature instead of choosing the hostilities of the Amazons. Nicely done!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
good story well done
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Great story. Nice to see Diana's POV of her love for Kal. Shame about her mother and amazon sister's reaction though.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Hey, what a great one shot.

I loved how you had Diana describe her love for Kal. Shame about the Amazon sisters being so mean to them. Hopefully Hippolyta with time might soften up...;)

I really loved this paragraph. It makes you understand why Diana would love and respect him so much.

I've seen Kal's incredible strength and I know he holds a great deal of it back out of the fear of killing someone or hurting the planet. A man with the strength of a Demi-God if not that of an actual God, showing incredible restraint, and using a great deal of control is a rare thing indeed. Mother would always tell me to be cautious of men, as they abuse the power they possess, oppressing the weak around them, and crushing all that stand in their way. And yet here is a man, who would sooner be this world's savior rather then enslave it, and it is through this that I am moved more then anything else.
Lumly chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
good job!

might be a good prequel

...guess the amazons found them and they had to relocate to Japan with their red-headed little girl A-ko...