Reviews for Other People's Secrets
Ed 18 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I hope there's another chapter of this story ... i want to know how Allen is going to deal with it ! XD
Ed 18 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
LOL allen could have stayed 4 more ! sorry, but im a BIG fan of female kanda stories . this one's impressed me !i love it !
REDPANDA13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I'm back again! This is a really good Fem!Kanda fic, I would love for you to write more! I know you haven't written anything for a while, but I had to try! PLS WRITE MORE!
RedPanda13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Gah! This is so good, Are you going to write anymore Fem!Kanda x Lavi? I loved it! Pls write more! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
oh my god! amazing! but it makes me wonder... what would happen if allen accidently let it slip that he knew...? would kanda kill him? or better allen could blackmail both kanda and lavi! oh wow!

this story was the best! i love it! well done you!
kresiana chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Love the plot
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
bahahahahahahahahaha! Oh I love your mind for coming up with stuff like this! :D
HienFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Poor Allen. Anyway I like Kanda too he got a pretty ponytail and is not socialble
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I loved it! Allen's reactions were so funny XD

please make a sequel!
dragonfire7654321 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I love it and it's good to see your diving into new fandoms though i hope you don't disappear from beyblade. I love your kai stories.

I'm a big fan of and kanda is my favorite character so i'm glad that you kept him in character. You have no idea how hard it is to find a female kanda or uke kanda.

I felt sorry for Allen not getting any sleep. But i love the interaction between kanda and lavi. Love the both i love this story and i hope you update soon.
marufu-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Poor Allen, lol!

Cute one-shot keep up the great work! n.n
Kyokujin chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
OMG! i love it! i think you should make a sequel! you know..when they both know that allen-tan knew their sceret!it will be so damn blast!
CleverPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
HAHAHAHA! Poor Allen! He went out to see if Lavi was in trouble and ended up stumbling into a make-out and secret revealing session. For all we know he could be mentally scarred for life. I loved all of Allen's confusion and Kanda's reactons were hilarious. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
dragonheart3 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I...I think my brain just fried. O.O

Allen and I should have a sleepover cause I don't think I'm gonna get any sleep from this either.
BoundaryOfLimitation chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Hahah...That's nice...I kinda gap when Yuu-chan became a GIRL! Wah! But it's a great story anyway~~