Reviews for Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice
Cardinel chapter 28 . 7/29
It took me forever to realize just who that digimon was in the Dark Ocean at the end. Congrats for making the first ever mention of Ogudomon in a story. May the greatest of all demon lords return someday in a future crossover.
lightningstrxu chapter 93 . 7/8
Woo boy this was a doozy to read,but I finally managed it, a fantastic story with perfect drama and action, onwards to the sequel
Hope10032 chapter 93 . 4/2
This is the most amazing story and probably my favorite. I've read the others as well and I keep coming back to reread them. This is what got me hooked on digimon seasonal crossovers as well as the TakuyaXKari pairing. This is truly a masterpiece. I've probably read this about 5 times by now.
Yami Koibito chapter 93 . 1/4
One of the best 02 x 04 fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you for this wonderful story! I love the concept of Runners and Zones, they were really interesting to read through. And yes, I've been converted to this wonderful coupling. The interactions with the 02 & 04 gangs were spot on, you really captured their personalities. I'll be reading the sequel to this next most definitely, but other than that this was well worth the read.
SkyDragonMC chapter 12 . 9/30/2015
Currently on Ch 12 and have already become invested in this story. Good job with the story. I commend you for the nearly non-existant amount of grammar and spelling inconsistencies in your story (as far as I could tell). I have a feeling that Takuya's scar is important. I'll just have to wait and see.
Guest chapter 89 . 4/25/2015
you should have yoused oversoul
Guest chapter 86 . 4/25/2015
really i mean really
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2015
what happend to a day of rest
RealityInDreams chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I absolutely love this story, I've read it a few times already but I just keep reading it. You did a great job
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Just one thing. If you're gonna use terms from the show, please check their spelling with the official sites and whatnot to ensure they are spelled correctly. The word is Digidestined, its even in the character slot... not sure how you misspelled that. The other things is its Ophanimon no Ofanimon...
Akai
Guest chapter 93 . 6/30/2014
THIS IS AMAZING. It was so good I was able to read the whole thing in about a day. I never thought much whenever I saw these stories about the runners but just read this one and I am no completely hooked. I can't wait to read the rest of your crossing worlds stories! Keep up the great work. Oh, and at the moment I would seriously looking at you with big, wide, anime style eyes in complete awe of your story.
Ultimateblack chapter 61 . 5/29/2014
I must say that your concept of zone crossing is similiar if not the same to the way Team Xros Heart travels in Xros Wars.
chibi heishi chapter 93 . 5/4/2014
Freaking. EPIC.
chibi heishi chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
Davis... holy cow, THAT'S where I remember that name! Jun Motomiya - as in, Davis' big sister?! How did THAT happen?!
chibi heishi chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Four left behind... okay, good, not so worried now. Thank you.