Reviews for Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice
HaigiJin chapter 6 . 7/30
Something smells fishy...if taking the other digivice would help him wake up, why not take his sleeping body over to the digital world too?
HaigiJin chapter 1 . 7/30
Little missions to dimensions sound really cool~ Like a little part time job that involves saving the world at times. Hahaha~
TLG03 chapter 93 . 7/26
Wow! You put a lot of work into this fan fic! Amazing!
BlueShard20 chapter 82 . 6/27
Things are getting good now. That fallen angle's history.
Staria's Light chapter 93 . 1/25
Amazing story! But it took a lot of effort to read 93 chapters! But I'm glad I did!
Cardinel chapter 28 . 7/29/2016
It took me forever to realize just who that digimon was in the Dark Ocean at the end. Congrats for making the first ever mention of Ogudomon in a story. May the greatest of all demon lords return someday in a future crossover.
lightningstrxu chapter 93 . 7/8/2016
Woo boy this was a doozy to read,but I finally managed it, a fantastic story with perfect drama and action, onwards to the sequel
Hope10032 chapter 93 . 4/2/2016
This is the most amazing story and probably my favorite. I've read the others as well and I keep coming back to reread them. This is what got me hooked on digimon seasonal crossovers as well as the TakuyaXKari pairing. This is truly a masterpiece. I've probably read this about 5 times by now.
Yami Koibito chapter 93 . 1/4/2016
One of the best 02 x 04 fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you for this wonderful story! I love the concept of Runners and Zones, they were really interesting to read through. And yes, I've been converted to this wonderful coupling. The interactions with the 02 & 04 gangs were spot on, you really captured their personalities. I'll be reading the sequel to this next most definitely, but other than that this was well worth the read.
SkyDragonMC chapter 12 . 9/30/2015
Currently on Ch 12 and have already become invested in this story. Good job with the story. I commend you for the nearly non-existant amount of grammar and spelling inconsistencies in your story (as far as I could tell). I have a feeling that Takuya's scar is important. I'll just have to wait and see.
Guest chapter 89 . 4/25/2015
you should have yoused oversoul
Guest chapter 86 . 4/25/2015
really i mean really
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2015
what happend to a day of rest
RealityInDreams chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I absolutely love this story, I've read it a few times already but I just keep reading it. You did a great job
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Just one thing. If you're gonna use terms from the show, please check their spelling with the official sites and whatnot to ensure they are spelled correctly. The word is Digidestined, its even in the character slot... not sure how you misspelled that. The other things is its Ophanimon no Ofanimon...
Akai