Reviews for Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice
Clockwork Giant chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
It's been a while :) feel like rereading this but I have to ask, did you expect your story to get so popular?
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 87 . 1/17/2012
Such awesome chapters. Sorry about the late review, exam season.

I can't wait to see how the battle goes, keep up the great work.
MoonlightBushido chapter 87 . 1/14/2012
Holy crap. This battle is really starting to scare me. Nice work, but something tells me that Celestial Angel Digimon will be needed to finish this. Now would be a good time for Patamon to reach his Mega Level, as this is an extremely intense situation. Nice work and I can't wait for the next chapter.
myzor king of war chapter 87 . 1/10/2012
man this is cool I did hope that the legendary warriors might somehow become the ancient warrios but this is good to can't wait till next chapter thoe
Jeabird chapter 87 . 1/10/2012
Freaking Amazing... I can't say anything else... I don't even know how to describe something so good. :) Well I guess I could say this keep on going!;)
dracula-key chapter 87 . 1/10/2012
This was epic awesomeness. Can't wait to see how the guys will take Millenniummon down.
RazenX chapter 87 . 1/8/2012
Great chapter. We dive right into the next big fight, but not without the tension and darkness of the situation being apparent. It was a nice touch saying that this was the true milleniumon that others broke off of. The three strongest megas in the season jump right into battle, you did a great job showing off the power jump from the previous forms to the highest ones. Can't wait to see the rest of the fight-X
heisuke28 chapter 87 . 1/7/2012
Millenniummon, why so scary?

please be careful guys DX

anyway this is a great chapter! All of your chapters are ! :D

can't wait for the next update
61wisampa chapter 87 . 1/7/2012
oooh! it's really pissed right now! XDD

man, i just love it when you update! good thing Millenniummon doesn't seem to think much about being driven back haha! hopefully they'll push Millenniummon and save the Multi-verse in two chapters XDD

y'know? i just realized... why didn't Takuya and Koji use Susanoomon with Dominimon? i thought they couldn't do the fusion because the others have their spirits but when you made them digivolve, i suddenly remembered that they have some kind of replicas of the other spirits which enabled them to spirit evolve to MagnaGarurumon and EmperorGreymon... well, i'm guessing it's because they weren't confident about the evolution because they haven't used it for a long time (like what you mentioned XD)

okay, this review is now too long... i'll be waiting for the next chapter! :D
Impstar chapter 87 . 1/7/2012
Damn... Okay, with this set of circumstances, I can undrestand how this monster might be defeated. In a straightup fight, no way, but they don't have to kill it, or even wound it, they just have to push it back into the seal. I wonder... will Koji and Takuya play the sacrifice card by the end of this?
RHatch89 chapter 87 . 1/7/2012
good chapter
ShyAznGrl94 chapter 87 . 1/7/2012
kari doesn't seem to have much action during the battles. i think that's be nice since she's one of the main characters
RazenX chapter 86 . 1/2/2012
Great chapters. The conclusion to the Dominimon fight was epic to say the least, and was a lot of fun to read. Takuya impaling Dominmon and unloading was both brutal and a perfect way to end the rivalry. I will admit, you actually made me believe for a moment that Milleniumon wouldn't be set free, while up to that point I thought that he would, making the last chapter all the more effective. Can't wait for more-X
Jeabird chapter 86 . 12/31/2011
I'm just... speachless this was so alsome! For the first time I wish I could go forward in time so I can read the rest! Please update soon! This is one of the best stories I've ever read. :)
dracula-key chapter 86 . 12/28/2011
Awesome work dude. It's surprising to me that I never thought of Millenniummon would actualy get free from the sealed digivice.
998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »