Reviews for Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice
Jeabird chapter 86 . 12/31/2011
I'm just... speachless this was so alsome! For the first time I wish I could go forward in time so I can read the rest! Please update soon! This is one of the best stories I've ever read. :)
dracula-key chapter 86 . 12/28/2011
Awesome work dude. It's surprising to me that I never thought of Millenniummon would actualy get free from the sealed digivice.
moonlighttalon chapter 86 . 12/26/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY AND CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE XD
61wisampa chapter 86 . 12/25/2011
seriously? SERIOUSLY? Millenniumon is free? dude! they just finished Dominimon now they're facing Millenniumon? DX

okay, i'm in total freak out mode right now... and here i thought we're approaching a happy ending or something but then the 'End' you're referring to was actually an end as in deadly end?

phew! sorry... still freaking out about the fate of the multi-verse but seriously! if Takuya, Koji and Koichi barely defeated Dominimon then that means they'll just get beat up by Millenniumon in their current state. and they're not even in their best form right now! no way they can beat him unless some miracle happens again and they are able to seal Millenniumon again but if that happens they might need a sacrifice or something and that is just not cool, man!

okay, i'm blabbing... sorry... again. nyeee i'm in freak out mode right now and i can't wait for the next chapter! so see you in two weeks? :3
Queztionz chapter 86 . 12/24/2011
May god help there sorry when they thought they won this hit them.I really dont see how they could win now,this has to be the end. but you always fin a way to keep it interesting. I can't wait!
PrinceOfFlames chapter 86 . 12/24/2011
HOLY CRAP! HE"S FREE! Damn Dominimon! I would have never thought he was so sneaky. What's going to happen now?
Dannichigo chapter 86 . 12/24/2011
TT You're mean... I was just thinking "Yay! Happy ending!" only for you to suddenly go "Ha! Not!" XD But awesome closure (somewhat) for Takuya. - I can't wait to read what happens next. - Remember how the DigiDestined from around the world in Adventure 02 came together to take the errent Digimon home? Will you do something like that only with DigiDestined and Runners and Celestial or God level Digimon from all sorts of worlds coming together to battle this great evil when the Warriors and Adventure Destined are losing all hope to have a battle of epic proportions and win with freedom and the greatest alliance of the protectors the Digital Worlds and Earths! Sorry. - I had caffeine and sugar. - Anyways, I can't wait to see what you have planned and how you execute it. - Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! And a Happy New Year! -
darkmist111 chapter 86 . 12/24/2011
yikes and when everything was going so well and will susanoomon going to appear
Dreamer Rose chapter 86 . 12/24/2011
They managed to defeat Dominimon, but the shit still hits them in the face. Awesome!
Impstar chapter 86 . 12/24/2011
How on earth are they going to beat that without a Deus ex Machina? Well, that will be interesting to see.
JadeFoxfire chapter 86 . 12/24/2011
Well that's gotta suck. Beating the hardest Digimon you've ever faced and then having to turn around and take on an even harder one. Don't loose faith!
S.G chapter 86 . 12/24/2011
oh it's not over yet! What a twist!
dsgundam00 chapter 86 . 12/24/2011
nice... can't wait till the next chapter.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 85 . 12/22/2011
As always, such a great read. I've a feeling there's more to come though. Maybe it's wishful thinking. Keep up the great work.

Hope things are well. Merry Christmas.
dracula-key chapter 85 . 12/20/2011
Oh man, Takuya's so going to feel that in the morning. I bet he'll be asking Santa for some pain killers this Christmas, and maybe for Kari to be standing under some mistletoe. ;)

Happy Holidays.