Reviews for Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice
Will chapter 93 . 1/15/2014
I have just gotten done reading The Sealed Digivice and I must say this is the best digimon fanfic I have ener read. It has an engaging plot and fantastic character interaction. I believe you hit all the personalities of the individual chosen children and legendary warriors spot on. I hope to read more of your stories in the near future so please update soon.
Naduu chapter 93 . 8/10/2013
One of my favorites Fics ever. The complete history was so incredible and awesome, like seeing an actual new anime of Digimon. The plot, the characters, the moments of action, drama, romance; the advance chapter by chapter, the very end, everything. Also I will say that thanks of TSD I'm a new fan of the pair of Takuya and Kari x3... The only thing I regret is not having been when this story was in the process.

Thank you for this incredible Fic, and I wish to you great success with your future projects. (If I'm correct, you have more of this kind of fics, Including a sequel right? Well, I need to read those as well!)
Guest chapter 93 . 6/15/2013
This has to be my favorite digimon fan fiction ever! Takuya is my favorite character and he is portrayed perfectly!
Amaya's Angel chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love the story. Kari and Takuya are adorable and I think your portrayal of the characters is spot on.
chitownmike chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great story. I finish reading it like 4 months nd now im rereading it. Hope u update bbasd pretty soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/26/2013
you took a line from DBZ didnt you...nice
starlitedragons chapter 93 . 1/12/2013
Amazing. Just... Amazing. This is one of the best Digimon Fanfiction I've ever read, if not the best. I can't believe how you maintained its quality to 93 chapters. That's amazing. All the scenes were written wonderfully, and I honestly couldn't tear myself away from this work of art. Kudos to you for finishing it. Awesome work, I'm definitely looking forward to more!

Angelix.onix.luna chapter 93 . 1/12/2013
OH MY GOD! This story is one of the best Ive ever read on this site!
Aria Desu chapter 93 . 11/8/2012
I love this fanfic You makes me love TakuRi more than TaKari for the first time!
I love the story, so cool! :)
You're writing the second season, right? Guess I'll read that too!
Please write more TakuRi ff :D

-Aria Desu-
LittleKrus chapter 33 . 8/20/2012
Hmm... Guess Dragomon ain't evolving. Oh wait. He can't evolve in the first place, unless you're giving him a new evolution, of course. XD Why the hell I even had that kind of thought anyway? -.-" Thank god I don't have to imagine how gruesome his "new look" would be. XD

But yay! He's finally gone! And Kari finally realizes her feelings too! It's so cute that she's lying on top of Takuya! Must be fate at work. Hehe. ;D

Oh! Oh! Interesting way of battling, as usual. This chapter is so awesome!

LittleKrus chapter 32 . 8/20/2012
Ahh... I actually like Magnadramon more than Ophanimon. XD But then again, Ophanimon is more fitting for this story. Now I wonder what will happen when the two Ophanimons meet? Hehe.

Oh wait. Will the other DigiDestined's Digimon receive their mega forms as well? The way you made Salamon get her form is very nicely done, in a sense, realistic. ;)

OMG?! Is Dragomon evolving? O.o

LittleKrus chapter 31 . 8/20/2012
Le gasp! O.O What's happening next?

But aww... That's pretty touching. *sniffs* I hope Takuya is fine...
Kari is finally fighting back! Yeah! Go down, ya ugly monster! ;D

I'm pretty sure that the angel digimon is Dominimon. Mwahahaha. XD

By the way, there's this sentence: "He was hurt because of her and she couldn't do anything for him. So why did he continue to call her strong like that?" Kari thought to herself.
Hmm... The 'her' should change to 'me', since "Kari thought to herself". But, meh, it's nothing serious. Just sayin'. :/

LittleKrus chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
Okay, so I'm back to reviewing! Yay! XD

Takuya's encouraging words... *sniffs* Didn't know he had that side of him. He sure had grown hand't he? XD

By the way, I would suggest that you don't have the describe the Digimon's appearance, unless, of course, you're introducing new Digimon of your own. I usually half-skimmed through those descriptions of the Digimon since, well, we can always Google it. :/ Just a thought. So yeah...

Anyway, on to the next exciting battle!

LittleKrus chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! The beginning was just... Oh. My. God. It's so so cute! And fluffy! And... and... cute! Oh gosh, I'm squealing like some crazy fangirl. XD

Too bad, TK. Kari has already found more comforts in Takuya than you now. Haha.
Opps. I'm not laughing at him! Serious! XD *grins sheepishly*

But really, TakuyaxKari is cute. Maybe they can be called Kariya? Or Hikuya? Or something? Oh wait. That's downright WEIRD. -.-"
I wished it can be called Takari instead... but it's taken. *sigh*

Guess I'll stop here for today. Bye! :D *waves hand*

LittleKrus chapter 28 . 8/15/2012
Mmm... Takuya and Kari in the tiny house make them seem like a cute little family.

Poor Taichi. Don't get too stressed out; Takuya will protect your little sister. :'(
At least he was more trusting of Takuya now. XD
And Gatomon returned home. O.O Hmm... maybe she wasn't with Kari when she was having lessons...

Ohh...! I wonder what is that massive digimon...? But that was quite a random... wake-up call? LOL. Indeed, how did Kari even sleep through the night? XD That mystery is a wonder to all...

989 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »