Reviews for Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Wait, TWO?! HIS AND KOJI'S most difficult victories?! What happened to Koichi?! Don't tell me he quit! Or... worse...

Ah, I am going to have faith and assume that he just wasn't on this particular mission... I AM...
digifan303 chapter 93 . 2/17/2014
Fantastic ending. It worth worth the time to get through all of it.
digifan303 chapter 78 . 2/7/2014
Fantastic! I'm going to try to read the rest later if I can get online.
digifan303 chapter 44 . 2/5/2014
I wish I could read on but have to stop for now. This story keeps getting better.
Will chapter 93 . 1/15/2014
I have just gotten done reading The Sealed Digivice and I must say this is the best digimon fanfic I have ener read. It has an engaging plot and fantastic character interaction. I believe you hit all the personalities of the individual chosen children and legendary warriors spot on. I hope to read more of your stories in the near future so please update soon.
Naduu chapter 93 . 8/10/2013
One of my favorites Fics ever. The complete history was so incredible and awesome, like seeing an actual new anime of Digimon. The plot, the characters, the moments of action, drama, romance; the advance chapter by chapter, the very end, everything. Also I will say that thanks of TSD I'm a new fan of the pair of Takuya and Kari x3... The only thing I regret is not having been when this story was in the process.

Thank you for this incredible Fic, and I wish to you great success with your future projects. (If I'm correct, you have more of this kind of fics, Including a sequel right? Well, I need to read those as well!)
Guest chapter 93 . 6/15/2013
This has to be my favorite digimon fan fiction ever! Takuya is my favorite character and he is portrayed perfectly!
Amaya's Angel chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love the story. Kari and Takuya are adorable and I think your portrayal of the characters is spot on.
chitownmike chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great story. I finish reading it like 4 months nd now im rereading it. Hope u update bbasd pretty soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/26/2013
you took a line from DBZ didnt you...nice
starlightisms chapter 93 . 1/12/2013
Amazing. Just... Amazing. This is one of the best Digimon Fanfiction I've ever read, if not the best. I can't believe how you maintained its quality to 93 chapters. That's amazing. All the scenes were written wonderfully, and I honestly couldn't tear myself away from this work of art. Kudos to you for finishing it. Awesome work, I'm definitely looking forward to more!

DragonAce1999
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 93 . 1/12/2013
OH MY GOD! This story is one of the best Ive ever read on this site!
Aria Desu chapter 93 . 11/8/2012
I love this fanfic You makes me love TakuRi more than TaKari for the first time!
I love the story, so cool! :)
You're writing the second season, right? Guess I'll read that too!
Please write more TakuRi ff :D

-Aria Desu-
LittleKrus chapter 33 . 8/20/2012
Hmm... Guess Dragomon ain't evolving. Oh wait. He can't evolve in the first place, unless you're giving him a new evolution, of course. XD Why the hell I even had that kind of thought anyway? -.-" Thank god I don't have to imagine how gruesome his "new look" would be. XD

But yay! He's finally gone! And Kari finally realizes her feelings too! It's so cute that she's lying on top of Takuya! Must be fate at work. Hehe. ;D

Oh! Oh! Interesting way of battling, as usual. This chapter is so awesome!

Cheers,
LittleKrus.
LittleKrus chapter 32 . 8/20/2012
Ahh... I actually like Magnadramon more than Ophanimon. XD But then again, Ophanimon is more fitting for this story. Now I wonder what will happen when the two Ophanimons meet? Hehe.

Oh wait. Will the other DigiDestined's Digimon receive their mega forms as well? The way you made Salamon get her form is very nicely done, in a sense, realistic. ;)

OMG?! Is Dragomon evolving? O.o