Reviews for Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice
starlightisms chapter 93 . 1/12/2013
Amazing. Just... Amazing. This is one of the best Digimon Fanfiction I've ever read, if not the best. I can't believe how you maintained its quality to 93 chapters. That's amazing. All the scenes were written wonderfully, and I honestly couldn't tear myself away from this work of art. Kudos to you for finishing it. Awesome work, I'm definitely looking forward to more!

DragonAce1999
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 93 . 1/12/2013
OH MY GOD! This story is one of the best Ive ever read on this site!
Aria404 chapter 93 . 11/8/2012
I love this fanfic You makes me love TakuRi more than TaKari for the first time!
I love the story, so cool! :)
You're writing the second season, right? Guess I'll read that too!
Please write more TakuRi ff :D

-Aria Desu-
LittleKrus chapter 33 . 8/20/2012
Hmm... Guess Dragomon ain't evolving. Oh wait. He can't evolve in the first place, unless you're giving him a new evolution, of course. XD Why the hell I even had that kind of thought anyway? -.-" Thank god I don't have to imagine how gruesome his "new look" would be. XD

But yay! He's finally gone! And Kari finally realizes her feelings too! It's so cute that she's lying on top of Takuya! Must be fate at work. Hehe. ;D

Oh! Oh! Interesting way of battling, as usual. This chapter is so awesome!

LittleKrus chapter 32 . 8/20/2012
Ahh... I actually like Magnadramon more than Ophanimon. XD But then again, Ophanimon is more fitting for this story. Now I wonder what will happen when the two Ophanimons meet? Hehe.

Oh wait. Will the other DigiDestined's Digimon receive their mega forms as well? The way you made Salamon get her form is very nicely done, in a sense, realistic. ;)

OMG?! Is Dragomon evolving? O.o

LittleKrus chapter 31 . 8/20/2012
Le gasp! O.O What's happening next?

But aww... That's pretty touching. *sniffs* I hope Takuya is fine...
Kari is finally fighting back! Yeah! Go down, ya ugly monster! ;D

I'm pretty sure that the angel digimon is Dominimon. Mwahahaha. XD

By the way, there's this sentence: "He was hurt because of her and she couldn't do anything for him. So why did he continue to call her strong like that?" Kari thought to herself.
Hmm... The 'her' should change to 'me', since "Kari thought to herself". But, meh, it's nothing serious. Just sayin'. :/

LittleKrus chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
Okay, so I'm back to reviewing! Yay! XD

Takuya's encouraging words... *sniffs* Didn't know he had that side of him. He sure had grown hand't he? XD

By the way, I would suggest that you don't have the describe the Digimon's appearance, unless, of course, you're introducing new Digimon of your own. I usually half-skimmed through those descriptions of the Digimon since, well, we can always Google it. :/ Just a thought. So yeah...

Anyway, on to the next exciting battle!

LittleKrus chapter 29 . 8/15/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! The beginning was just... Oh. My. God. It's so so cute! And fluffy! And... and... cute! Oh gosh, I'm squealing like some crazy fangirl. XD

Too bad, TK. Kari has already found more comforts in Takuya than you now. Haha.
Opps. I'm not laughing at him! Serious! XD *grins sheepishly*

But really, TakuyaxKari is cute. Maybe they can be called Kariya? Or Hikuya? Or something? Oh wait. That's downright WEIRD. -.-"
I wished it can be called Takari instead... but it's taken. *sigh*

Guess I'll stop here for today. Bye! :D *waves hand*

LittleKrus chapter 28 . 8/15/2012
Mmm... Takuya and Kari in the tiny house make them seem like a cute little family.

Poor Taichi. Don't get too stressed out; Takuya will protect your little sister. :'(
At least he was more trusting of Takuya now. XD
And Gatomon returned home. O.O Hmm... maybe she wasn't with Kari when she was having lessons...

Ohh...! I wonder what is that massive digimon...? But that was quite a random... wake-up call? LOL. Indeed, how did Kari even sleep through the night? XD That mystery is a wonder to all...

LittleKrus chapter 27 . 8/15/2012
This is, of course, another amazing buildup chapter. I hope Takuya's experience talk can finally get through that thick head of hers. Oh gosh, Kari being afraid of darkness equals irony, like seriously. -.-"

By the way, I like how you switch from talking about the present, then the past, and then back the present. It's a unique way of writing. :)

LittleKrus chapter 26 . 8/15/2012
Pretty weird that the teacher doesn't even recognize his own students. LOL. But oh well... *shrugs*

This chapter is, even though short, very touching. I especially like the part where you talk about how Takuya was the first one who doesn't treat Kari like a weak girl. Heh. This arc is gonna be some epic ride as well.

By the way, where's Gatomon? Is she going too?

LittleKrus chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
The beginning was quite funny (at least to me). It seems as if Taichi was always being reluctant to give up his bed to Takuya. LOL. Bad Taichi. But, meh, I guess I would be the same if I was in his shoe. I love my bed. XD

"teacher was trying to explain the same formula to Davis for the ninth time". Hahaha. Typical Davis too. XD

Hmm... the darkness is actually the Dark Ocean right? Anyways, this is a really good chapter. Their slow advancement was really sweet. Good thing Davis was there to distract the teacher; and thank god no one really bothered about Takuya. And... and... OMG! She finally leaned on his shoulder (even though she was crying)! It was really cute. Way to be a man, Takuya! XD

LittleKrus chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
Kouji had some money? O.o How? Or since when did he start working? But it was a nice change in the POV though. Life in a car seems to be quite interesting. LOL. But I wouldn't want to try...

Finally! He made some progressed in his search. XD

Uh oh... Gennai might meet that figure soon... And I do think they have some connection with what Kouji had learned today, especially with those mysterious men. Haha.

Now, on to the next arc! Yay!

LittleKrus chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
Oh wow. I like how you bring in the manga part when Sora ask that question. I didn't expect it. Nice! :D

Haha. Poor Yolei. She just wants her date... XD

Yay! BurningGreymon's back! He's my fave! As well as Zephyrmon. Hehe.

Ohh! Cool battle! I like how you used the wind currents in battles. It's very creative. Those construction workers will so NOT like to see their hard work going downhill... XD

Wow. Takuya must be absolutely exhausted... Don't worry, Kari's here! And that very last moment was really CUTE! :3

LittleKrus chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
"felt like something out of a high school romantic drama". LOL. So true. XD

Mmm... Their relationship seems to be progressing nicely. XD How can Takuya be so... so... I don't know. So oblivious? I mean, any girl would blush under that comment: "make a good wife". Haha. I bet he secretly wants Kari to be his wife. Hohoho... But I wish I can have that kind of school life too. *melts like sugar* :3 Sweet!

And gosh, Taichi! Don't spoil their dates. XD I always crack up when Taichi does that; he just doesn't get these girl stuffs, does he?

998 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »