Reviews for Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice
LittleKrus chapter 26 . 8/15/2012
Pretty weird that the teacher doesn't even recognize his own students. LOL. But oh well... *shrugs*

This chapter is, even though short, very touching. I especially like the part where you talk about how Takuya was the first one who doesn't treat Kari like a weak girl. Heh. This arc is gonna be some epic ride as well.

By the way, where's Gatomon? Is she going too?

LittleKrus chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
The beginning was quite funny (at least to me). It seems as if Taichi was always being reluctant to give up his bed to Takuya. LOL. Bad Taichi. But, meh, I guess I would be the same if I was in his shoe. I love my bed. XD

"teacher was trying to explain the same formula to Davis for the ninth time". Hahaha. Typical Davis too. XD

Hmm... the darkness is actually the Dark Ocean right? Anyways, this is a really good chapter. Their slow advancement was really sweet. Good thing Davis was there to distract the teacher; and thank god no one really bothered about Takuya. And... and... OMG! She finally leaned on his shoulder (even though she was crying)! It was really cute. Way to be a man, Takuya! XD

LittleKrus chapter 24 . 8/15/2012
Kouji had some money? O.o How? Or since when did he start working? But it was a nice change in the POV though. Life in a car seems to be quite interesting. LOL. But I wouldn't want to try...

Finally! He made some progressed in his search. XD

Uh oh... Gennai might meet that figure soon... And I do think they have some connection with what Kouji had learned today, especially with those mysterious men. Haha.

Now, on to the next arc! Yay!

LittleKrus chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
Oh wow. I like how you bring in the manga part when Sora ask that question. I didn't expect it. Nice! :D

Haha. Poor Yolei. She just wants her date... XD

Yay! BurningGreymon's back! He's my fave! As well as Zephyrmon. Hehe.

Ohh! Cool battle! I like how you used the wind currents in battles. It's very creative. Those construction workers will so NOT like to see their hard work going downhill... XD

Wow. Takuya must be absolutely exhausted... Don't worry, Kari's here! And that very last moment was really CUTE! :3

LittleKrus chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
"felt like something out of a high school romantic drama". LOL. So true. XD

Mmm... Their relationship seems to be progressing nicely. XD How can Takuya be so... so... I don't know. So oblivious? I mean, any girl would blush under that comment: "make a good wife". Haha. I bet he secretly wants Kari to be his wife. Hohoho... But I wish I can have that kind of school life too. *melts like sugar* :3 Sweet!

And gosh, Taichi! Don't spoil their dates. XD I always crack up when Taichi does that; he just doesn't get these girl stuffs, does he?

LittleKrus chapter 21 . 8/14/2012
Aww... Takuya and Kari can be quite a cute pairing. :3 If would be nice if there's a fanart on them together.

Takuya going to school seems interesting; we never really get to see the Frontier gang going to school in the anime. But I think troubles will come as soon as he goes there. Digimon, specifically. And maybe some girl problems too. LOL. Mmm... Indeed, only time will tell. XD

Oh wow. It's 2am already! O.O Haha. Guess I'll continue tomorrow. School is definitely not in my favor. -.-"

LittleKrus chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
Oh yes! The others had finally entered the scene! Yay!

Haha. Kouji as a thief. XD So sad that he had to rely on his own "survival instincts". Oh well, at least he's safer. Can't wait for the moment when they all reunite with Takuya. Ohh! That would be one epic moment! XD

LittleKrus chapter 19 . 8/14/2012
Ohh! It's so exciting! I didn't expect ANOTHER battle so soon. XD Haha. For some reason, when I finished reading the last chapter, I thought the digimon was Bokomon or Neemon, until I realized that it was an evil digimon. LOL. Silly me. -.-

LittleKrus chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
OMG...! I was literally sitting at the edge of my chair! This battle was really intense. I can SO imagine the fight... Heh. Takuya's pretty smart. For the second back there, I really thought he was gonna be seriously hurt or something. XD Well done on the fight scene! :D Now, on to the next chappy! XD

LittleKrus chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Aww... Taichi and Sora are so cute together. :3 I'm a Taiora fan. Haha. Too bad it's not canon. *grumbles* Sigh...Typical Mimi *shrugs*

Ohh! Chikao is a nice add to their date. XD
Uh oh... something just MUST happen to destroy it... -.-

LittleKrus chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
wowie... I've always been lazy to start reading since there's so many chapters! -.- but I'm glad I did cause I'M HOOKED! XD Really, its awesome! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen in the next arc... Oh god... I'm still very far from even half the story. LOL. Bye I'll go off and quench my eagerness now! :3

hikarinayoshi chapter 93 . 8/13/2012
Hello Sightbent!
First of all let me explain some of my situation. FFN is blocked at my house so every few days I go to the library and I use flagfic . com to convert fics into PDFs. This is what I did to your fic. I needed some Digimon fics to tide me over August 1, or else I would have been a mass of blubbering tears on Digimon’s 13th Birthday. So as I was looking through all the fics, I saw yours. Two things caught my attention. The fact that you have a lot of chapters and that your word count was high. The summary was also very pulling.
Now on to the actual review:
I really loved your fic! I am one of those sci-fi and fantasy and thriller girls, which is part of the reason why I like things like Harry Potter and Digimon and Pokémon. I really liked the concept of Zones and Dimensions and the Dimensional Corridor. That bit was stupendously done. It was amazing.
I also liked how you used an unconventional pairing. Usually if it’s a Gen2 X4 crossover they use Kari and Koji, because of their element of light. But you got your pairing and you stuck with it. You built up their relationship slowly. And I found that nice because if the plot is set somewhere around the ages of 15 or 16, the author is almost always like ‘wow I just met you, oh and I love you now, let’s bang’ and then the fic turns into a graphic lemon.
I loved how you thought up the Sealed Digivice concept and Milleniummon and Dominimon and Lilithmon being the villains. It’s amazing. I really like villains because I find that their minds or so skewed that I find it nice to figure out what is happening to them. My favorite villain was Lilithmon in this fic. You made her so deliciously evil that I found her to match the ranks of Voldemort and Team Rocket. And that is a massive compliment to your writing skills. The battle scenes were so epic. You described it in clear details. But you also didn’t go on and on about stupid simple details like most authors either. I found your sense of balance regarding your details amazing.
I also like how you also let us know what was happening on Koji’s end, and you explained that out too! I like that part about the ODC, it was a plan brilliantly concocted from you. I also liked how well-rounded that portion was. You had your main characters, you had your plot, you had your villains, and you put it all together brilliantly. At the bit where Koji meets Crusadermon again, I freaked out when I read the words ‘Spiral Masquerade’.
I also like how you actually had character growth in this fic. You made the character talk exactly as they would have in the anime and you didn’t make any of them OOC. The only thing I found disappointing (and mind you its only like 2% disappointing) is that Davis didn’t have any confrontation with Takuya about Kari. But other than that, your characters were exactly as they were originally made.
Digimon and their evo-lines: I simply love how you advanced each Gen 1 Digimon to their Mega levels. I was sorely disappointed when the series ended without having all of the Digimon at Mega. I mean I understand that Tai and Matt were the more important characters but come on! I really wanted to see Plesiomon! But yes, I’m glad that you incorporated the Mega forms. I also like how you got Koichi his Fusion form! It’s so cool!
Radiant EmperorGreymon: I simply love how you had Kari and Takuya spirit unify or DNA digivolve or whatever into Radiant EmperorGreymon. It brought tears to my eyes when I read it. It kind of proved their love to everyone else. I like how you described that in detail so I could basically imagine it in my head.
I also liked the other evolutions in this. I really loved that you incorporated DinoBeemon into this because a few years ago when I was researching Digimon I found that ExVeemon and Stingmon could digivolve into both Paildramon and DinoBeemon, and I wondered, ‘what made the difference?’. I also like how you brought in Ophanimon. When you first had Gatomon digivolve into Ophanimon, I thought ‘oh my god, maybe this Ophanimon could fix Takuya’s digivice!’ but then you clearly explained that only this Zone’s Deity or Ruler can do stuff like that. I also liked how you brought back Omnimon and Imperialdramon and Susanoomon. Thank you for doing that.
I also really liked how even though while reading my mind had many questions, but you always explained it later. You tied up all of your loose threads. I really like that. You didn’t just have the Legendary Warriors go straight home, but you had them stop by in Ayame’s dimension and fixed things there too! Most authors usually just end the fic once the final battle is over.
I loved how you had Koji let Takuya and Kari finish the mission. It sort of brought an end to it. It let the matter rest in my mind. It … I just can’t find the words in English right now… my mind has gone incomprehensible at all the awesomeness you made.
And yes, you have definitely turned me ‘onto this coupling’ as you said. I also realized something. You said ‘You must push forward just as the Sun and the Stars attempt to occupy the same sky.’ I realized that in space, they really do share the same sky. But they are just so far away. They still work together to create the light and warmth the denizens of Earth need. Their gravity keeps them together. It’s just like Takuya and Kari. They come from far away and different places, but still they worked together to defeat great evil. Their love keeps them together.
That brings me to, I think, my last paragraph. The bracelets. I love how you tied in Chikao and his rescue and his mom and the jewelry shop.
“They're called Kismet Bracelets and are always made and sold in pairs. Everything from their weight and measurements are made equal to each other, and each pair made is a different weight from all the other hundreds of pairs that have ever been or will ever be made, She said that their meaning is destiny; and like destiny, they move about, constantly changing and connecting people. The line of destiny is started between two friends when they receive the bracelets. For those who are just friends, they will put them on themselves and always hold onto them. But for those who are destined to be more, they will have the other person put on theirs for them, until the day comes when they become more than just friends. When they become lovers, they exchange the bracelets, giving the other person their name to carry. And since a name carries a lot of its owner's destiny with it, they are agreeing to share their destinies and are bound to each other no matter how far apart they are as long as they wear each other's bracelet.”

This part in chapter 91 I think, made me cry. I was literally sobbing. It touched my heart.

Thank you. SO much. It has been a really long time since I have a read a fic that touched my heart. So long. The next time I’m in the library I will definitely post this as a review or a PM because looking back at this review I’ve written over 1,000 words and I think it might not fit in a review. If it doesn’t fit in a PM either, I will send it in parts. I will also look up the prequel and the sequel you promised. I really want to know how Kari and Takuya continue their relationship and how/if/when they get married and how they deal with coming from different dimensions.

SO SO SO much.

Fbmstar

P.S. here are the stats of my review. I typed this up in Word Document and these are the final stats.
Pages:3
Words: 1358
Characters (no spaces): 5978
Characters (with spaces): 7337
Paragraphs: 20
Lines: 93

And they don’t include the P.S. note. I counted only what’s above the - line!
Rogue2k7 chapter 93 . 7/16/2012
Now, that was a good fic. You definitely took a bunch of good concepts and combined them into quite the epic. This makes me wonder what the next fics in the series are going to be about (CW2, especially).

The only complaints I have about this is that sometimes the spelling and grammar don't match up to the quality of writing. My main suggestion for that would be to read the chapter you have written over before posting and editing out the mistakes that crop up.

Other than that, this story was great. It's basically Digimon: Sliders. You also paired up the main couple pretty realistically, too.
xxOkunixx chapter 93 . 7/16/2012
OMG! THIS IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ ON THIS WEBSITE! NOT JUST WITHIN DIGIMON, AMONG EVERYTHING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Aw...must I wait until you finish the prequel to read the sequel? No fair! Okay FINE! I'M GONNA FAVOURITE AND FOLLOW AND STALK YOU UNTIL IT COMES OUT AND I'LL BET I'LL ENJOY IT!
DracoFighter chapter 89 . 7/3/2012
Hi

yeah, I know you've long finished this story, but it felt more appropriate to put this here than at the end of your current story.

I just have a question (a few actually) about Susanoonmon and the attacks you gave him, I was curious and intrigued by them.

Some make perfect sense, I can see how you got the ideas, Fire being a powerful long range attack, Light being able to move really fast, and thunder being a powerful close combat attack, seeing as Beetlemon and Metalkarbuterimon are both heavy hitters, Koji's spirits are super fast and Takuya specialises in powerful longrange fire attacks.

THe darkness commandment threw me, having a large shield that rebounded an enemy's attacks, that seemed to me more like Mecurymon's style, his spirits are the ones that have all the 'rebound the opponents attacks back at them' style of fighting, and darkness seems more in line with causing mass devestation, case in point being velgamon, or really powerful devestating moves like jagerlowemons dark master.

I think thats all you put, i cant remember the others, be interested in knowing what they are and do though if you feel like sharing, otherwise, you did a great job in portraying Susanoomon as the almighty god man digimon he's supposed to be, super powerful even if he can't hold a candle to Millenniummon's torch. I am interested in this ten commandments attack as well, can he do that with two or three elements, like wind thunder commandment or something, if so he has a impressive array of attacks in his arsenal that makes him even cooler.

I assume he still has his official attacks, celestial blade and heven's thunder, though i can see why you didn't use them, both have the power to destroy an entire digital world, not something you want to do to someone else's zone even if you are fighting the most all powerful monster of all time.

wow, this 'question' turned into the longest review i've even givem, something you seem adept at making me do, Great job as always, still looking forward to future updates, (are you going to be updating Forgotton legends more often now?, another great epic in the making), thanks again

Dracofighter