Reviews for Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice
Soul Climax chapter 93 . 4/21/2012
Surprise. I had originally intended to leave a review immediately Lilithmon's death but then Koji showed up and I wanted to wait until I found out how he got there then the whole Dominimon not being in the Dimensional corridor just kept me reading and before I knew what was happening I was less than 20 chapters from the end of the story so I thought there was little point in not getting to the end at that point especially since I was desperate to see how it would end.

It was nice to see how Takuya bonded with the other members of the digidestined like Matt and Cody and the scene between him and Cody's grandfather was pretty humorous and mistaking Takuya for a salesman is something I can easily see the old man doing. It really surprised me when Takuya confronted Ken about moving on from his past, he was right though, they had no time to waste on a guilty past especially when Lilithmon was roaming the Zone at the time. I liked how Takuya compared Sora to a big sister type character which is basically what she is though I was actually taken aback when Takuya just confessed to Sora that he had fallen in love with Kari but still a good scene none the less.

The concepts of the dead lines and created zones were intriguing. It also brings up a believable reason for why Ken's base was never found despite its size until they actually saw it with their own eyes so thank you for that. This Crossing Backlash seems like a potentially problematic thing especially if someone is pressed for time though I did like how cleverly hidden Lilithmon's zone was. That arc had a good amount of tension in it what with the stealth reliant parts of it. It seems even Davis has his moments where he can show competence where he eliminated his comrade's guilt at having killed the Digimon so brutally. Another thing that annoyed me about Adventurer 02 was the pacifist nature of the digidestined. I mean Cody and Yolei whined when they had to kill Marinedevimon and Ladydevimon respectively. Seriously! The former was destroying a hospital and putting innocent people in danger and the latter had openly threatened human life.

Metalphantomon mistaking Matt for Takuya was kind of funny since really if anyone had been mistaken for Takuya out of the digidestined I would've expected it to be Tai since they look so alike and Agumon relies on fire attacks, you know to keep with the whole warrior of flame thing. I expected then that MagnaAngemon would digivolve to Seraphimon to further increase the growing roster of mega Digimon but that wasn't meant to be, perhaps in the sequel (which I eagerly look forward to by the way) The lockdown chapter with Takuya and Kari's first kiss and Takuya's subsequent return of his true power had me cheering, and I thought it was very well done overall.

Now the rematch with Lilithmon, holy shit. Let me tell you that even after reading the entire that was by far my favourite fight in the entire story and in fact among all of your stories From the start with the "OH SHIT" look that would have been on her face when she noticed Emperorgreymon and Ophanimon, all that crazy shit she pulled with her zone powers, her sadistic manner of playing with her opponents to that one time she almost lost it during Takuya's little trick he was pulling (making new swords to replace the poison destroyed ones). My favourite part though was when stopped the games upon realizing Takuya's plan and the very serious threat it posed. She dropped the partners like a bad habit,seemed just as one hit the ground below another one immediately joined it. Wargreymon got to be his BAMF self when he was the only one to take a hit a get back up (I know he used his shield but sign of skill on his part) though the ending of the fight with Koji showing up and giving Takuya the power needed to bring the demon lordess down for good. Hell yeah they were saved by Izzy, my favourite member of the digidestined and Tentomon my favourite partner of the digidestined.

The invasion of ODC HQ seemed to be going smoothly until that damn general showed up and I didn't like the guy in case you couldn't tell. I could just picture his face when he found out Koji released the Digimon from their cells and they were tearing shit up. I saw the aggression from the Digimon at the castle coming but I must congrats on catching me off guard with the identity of the partner Digimon of Ayame's mother. Interesting choice in Crusadermon, to think the irony that Koji would work together with a Digimon, the two of whom had tried to kill each other several times during Koji's first Digital World adventure. The mother/daughter reunion was heart warming and well done but I didn't like how Koji basically had to leave a job half done when he was forced to leave though if he hadn't Lilithmon would've killed everyone and unleashed Milleniumon early.

The big battle with the Warumonzaemon was a good way of earning Koji's respect for the digidestined and most especially Kari, it is good that they were able to save those innocent Digimon that didn't want to be there. Honestly when I read the part about the ODC creating artificial Digimon, I instantly thought it was going to be Gizmon but what I got was fine. It was good to meet the other first generation Destined of the allied zone, interesting to hear they have a Puppetmon and Metaletemon in their ranks. That makes three of their Digimon having been villains tin the series at some point. Good to see Ayame's father survived and came to help.

Now for Dominimon. Well, well, well what can I say? Kari snapping Takuya out of his depressing and self pity at the thought of not having been able to beat Dominimon the first time he met him was good considering he had done the same for her numerous times already, most notably the Dark Ocean. Dominimon's hostage plan wasn't completely unexpected however while I knew Koji and Takuya's fight had to be part of some plan, you should have seen the look of sheer surprise on my face when Koichi's D-tector dropped out of the shattered duplicate of the sealed Digivice. That plan had to be one of the craziest and most brilliant plans on Takuya's part in the story period. The timing of legendary warriors was needless to say flawless and welcome after seeing the parents willing to ignorantly sacrifice all of existence for their kids.

The fight with Dominimon, while it was good exhibition of prep before the fight, strategy and improvisation in the heat of battle, the one big problem with it as I mentioned earlier is that kept his almost Sephiroth level arrogance even after it had been made clear the three warriors were more than a threat to him. He got even the slightest advantage and he started playing around again. I did like how his corrupted mode pwned all the partner Digimon with one move and how he was eventually killed by Takuya in a deservedly brutal and awesome fashion. I liked how Takuya screwed with him when he lashed out at him as he was dying . Takuya being able to say he is going to remember Dominimon for the good things he brought to his life such as Kari was a well done scene.

Didn't see that final order coming though I did kind of suspect that Milleniumon would be released but that caught me off guard. Strategy basically seemed to go out the window when facing the demon of the sealed Digivice, it amounted to spam strongest attacks and don't get hit. The scene where Koji and Takuya are getting ready to sacrifice themselves was something I anticipated at that point though I must say I wasn't expecting Radiant Emperorgreymon though it was refreshing to see their love triumph over the greatest of evils though a straight fight would certainly have ended in absolute destruction of all the digidestined, warriors and everything else.

I was hoping some members of the digidestined would become runners after the end of the story, maybe Tai and Matt or more notably Kari, speaking of which I liked when Kari's Ophanimon started wishing to someday be like Lady Ophanimon. I was sad to see the parting of Takuya from the digidestined and most especially was good to see some closure on the ODC incident and Koji getting to see Ayame again, he may deny it but I believe he likes her and they should get together in the sequel.

I have some questions I'm curious about, could some digital rulers send Digimon who serve them to do the job of runners? For example say Yggdrasil was the deity of the digital world and she (she uses a female voice) needed something done outside of her zone. Would she need to get a human to do it for her or could she send the Royal Knights to do it?

On the same line of questioning we have seen with Lilithmon how powerful a zone crossing demon lord can be, would a zone crossing royal knight also be beastly strong? Say for example a Gallantmon had managed to travel between zones for whatever reason (like the example above) and gained the experience of fighting other zone crossing enemies for say 2 years how powerful would he then be compared to the average Royal knight Omnimon?

By the way would you ever consider making maybe a side story of Crossing Worlds only for the Tamers or Savers verse? Or on that subject do you have plans for stories of any kind for those two since they are my favourite seasons and I'd love to see how you would handle the strategic card slash mechanics of Tamers or Masaru punching fools out

Anyway the ending was good and I can't wait to see what happened before it all. I'm curious about this runner version of Jun above most things, like who was her partner and what did she Takuya and Koji have to fight in their brief meeting. So ends my last very long review for Crossing Worlds:The sealed Digivice. Hope to see more awesomeness in Crossing Worlds: Before it all
Soul Climax chapter 55 . 4/17/2012
And here is my next review. First off, that was a very heart breaking look into Ayame's past and the realization of just how nailed to the wall Koji is, really sunk in as Ayame revealed her father is the leader of the ODC. Hopefully he is just paranoid about Digimon and not a genocidal lunatic like one of my favorite Digimon villains of all time and one of the few who made me angry enough to want to jump in and punch him in the face. That of course being Kurata from Savers. How are Koji and the Allied Zone digidestined going to sway the government from their fear driven hatred of the digital world and Digimon? I can't wait to find out.

Meanwhile, that was pretty tricky having the Zone gate right on top of the tower. The simplest hiding places are always the best. Imperialdramon failing as always, did you ever notice despite them claiming he was one of the strongest Digimon when he first appeared he failed miserably against any mega level opponent he fought even in Fighter mode. Seriously 02. Why I wonder when you started describing Jumbogamemon did I instantly think of Breakdramon from Xros Wars, the cannons were what told me it wasn't Breakdramon still that would be a good opponent for later or another story. Nice strategy the digidestined used to take the overgrown turtle down and Giromon took his eye off the birdy literally and payed the price for it. I liked when Takuya evolved to Aldamon to dispatch Phantomon in what was basically a moment of "I don't have time for this!"

OMG Lilithmon got through and was she on the warpath. Knocking out every single digidestined Digimon with the sole exception of Ophanimon with one attack was a good way of getting the. "They are about to die!" going then the argument between Kari, Ophanimon and Lilithmon was pretty good especially given the fact that they evolve from Angewomon and Ladydevimon respectively so in a way an old rivalry was being re-enacted there. Especially with Lilithmon calling her blondie. Good lord you weren't kidding when you said she was going to be strong as hell, it seemed like they couldn't do anything to her and I was getting worried that Dominimon was going to join his fellow psycho angel in the battle which would have basically screwed everybody over.

Emperorgreymon's evolution scene was great especially with the reactions of the digidestined. As for Yolei's already mega level comment, Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon are both mega level yet still managed to evolve again even if they did combine so the idea really shouldn't surprise her that much. I'm not sure I like how you basically gave Takuya a get out of jail free card with the enabling him to evolve to Emperorgreymon with Zoey and Tommy's help. Even if you had the spirits leave their D-tectors and had it be their way of finding Takuya while he evolved to Emperorgreymon the traditional way. Still it was awesome just to read the digidestined's reactions. Pity he has gotten weaker especially since Lilithmon is still on the loose but at least he managed to destroy the Zone gate and prevent Dominimon from getting in. Overall great fight and brilliant introduction to a villain who will probably have an arc to herself.

I have to admit, it was freaking hilarious when Tai spotted his mother home but it wouldn't have been as funny if good old Mimi hadn't said what she did. Takuya having to stay at Matt's house is going to lower the amount of time he spends with Kari (Tai's parents arguing was funny too) but no matter they should still see each other enough what with all that is happening. I like the reveal that all Milleniumon are actually shadows of the true Milleniumon. If a simple shadow like Ryo's Zeedmilleniumon is enough to blow up the entire multiverse (by removing its limiter) I don't want to think about how powerful the real thing would be.

Now an arc of finding and defeating Lilithmon which will be quite the task but I have a feeling defeating Dominimon will be even more so. Until next time.
Soul Climax chapter 45 . 4/16/2012
Well I don't think it is really necessary at this point but I feel obliged to compliment you on another well done fight scene with Wisemon. You don't to worry about fight scenes, they are as well written as the rest of your stories. I did like the appearance of Flamemon, now the only form of Takuya (that is specific to him) that has yet to appear is Emperorgreymon, can't wait for him to make his debut in this story and Digidestined reactions to the powerful Digimon.

The Zone gate seems like Takuya's best bet as of right now but I'm more worried about what Wisemon said as he died. He found what he was looking for which if I had to guess was most likely a way to allow Dominimon and Lilithmon to enter the Zone of the Digidestined which if Takuya's thoughts about Dominimon and your previous comments about Lilithmon are anything to go by, isn't a good thing. Let us hope that Gennai can translate that information about the Zone gate before the psycho angels (how I shall be referring to Dominimon and Lilithmon collectively from now on) can get into the zone.

Nice to see the battles having a visible effect on the state of the real world what with the terrified civilians closing their stores and the police patrols being increased 10 fold. Something tells me that it will be increasingly difficult to fight anymore battle in the real world unnoticed especially if the next enemies are huge or insanely powerful (a very big possibility at this point). How long will the Digidestined really be able to keep the current war between good and evil a secret from their parents? Takuya is going to have a lot to explain to his parents when he returns to his own zone.

I am starting to like this Ayame girl more, she seems very similar to Koji in a lot of aspects. This ODC seems like bad news though in actually they are chump change compared to what Takuya and the Digidestined are facing in the Psycho angel duo. I hope Koji can help those Digidestined since their Digimon don't seem that strong though maybe they will be able to gain more digivolutions as they fight their battle against the government which reminds me of Savers in a sense.

Takuya telling Tai about his adventure in Hamburger village was pretty funny, I wonder what story Tai was about to tell him. The Takuya x Kari scenes were welcomed and it was a really nice change of pace from the life threatening and end of the world averting battles that have been plentiful in the story so far and will likely be plentiful in the future. I liked the whole Jewelry store part and it was nice to see Kao and his mother again. I have an idea about what Yoko told Kari the bracelets mean after all Kari's reaction sort of speaks for itself.

Now back to the action, maybe a more Koji focused arc coming up? Can't wait to find out.
Soul Climax chapter 40 . 4/7/2012
Well with that short arc coming to a close I think it's time for another review. Anyway all of those fights were well written though at first I was wondering why Tai and Matt didn't just DNA digivolve Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon to Omnimon and dispatch Boltmon and Skullmammothmon with ease before remembering that they were in the middle of the city and any random attack from Omnimon would cause an obscene amount of damage and casualties due to the sheer power of it. War and Metal have more concentrated attacks so obviously don't do as much damage. Still can't wait to see the Royal knight make his appearance and Takuya's reaction when he sees him (since he should know his status as a Royal knight leader).

Sora's warp digivolution scene was absolutely perfect and Pheonixmon is awesome, kinda like Zhuqaiomon in a way except not quite as powerful as the sovereign. That purification power of hers is cool and it basically made the previously formidable opponents powerless against even the weakened and severely injured Adventure duo. Sora kissing Tai was absolutely beautiful. All is right with the world when they end up together and not Sora and Matt. Takuya getting a punch in the arm was funny and Mimi's comment about Takuya being the main character was well made since it's true and his girl is Kari to answer Mimi's question.

I'm going to be honest I couldn't keep a straight face during the entire fight with country Etemon, especially after the falling off the tower part. I was either in a fit of laughter of just chuckling. I wonder why nobody in that group got a new digivolution. They had to rely on the teapot to save the day (he (I always he looked stupid, another problem I had with 02). It was a good plan at the end that they used to bring the monkey down. I could totally picture the look of "OH SHIT" that would've been on Etemon's face when he looked back to see the explosions.

As for Kingetemon that was by far the most brutal ass kicking dealt to the digidestined in the entire story so far. They literally couldn't do anything to him and when they knocked his crown off this was what was going through my mind. "Oh no, he doesn't seem happy, I don't like where this is going. Oh crap now he's pissed they are so dead!" Then that scene where Mimi stood up to him even knowing he could snap her in half like a twig and through her own fear of him was one of my favourite scenes so far. I personally think only she should have reached mega then since it was more her moment anyway and a Rosemon vs Kingetemon fight would have been awesome. The other two were pretty cool especially Herculeskabuterimon but yeah Rosemon takes the cake.

You were right by the way. I already don't like this Dominimon guy. I am very interested to learn the specifics behind this original meeting between Dominimon and Takuya. Takuya's reaction when he learned Daemon was in the Dark Ocean was priceless. Props to you for that. Lilithmon huh. Well all right then. Nice choice, that must mean that the other crest lit up on the lighthouse in the Dark Ocean was hers. She was a good villain in Xros Wars and I hope to see her at her best (or worst depending on how you flip the coin) here. Can't wait to meet Dominimon.

Oh crap whoever was in the tower with Gennai has caught up to him, that isn't good. I still think it might be Wisemon but I guess I'll have to read the next chapter where I fully expect to see Takuya catch Kari again. I'm actually eager to hear more from the other Legendary Warriors and Koji soon to see what they are up to. Still awesome story.
Soul Climax chapter 36 . 4/4/2012
Early for a review I know but it needed to be done. First of all I think I've figured out what Digimon that was that Takuya saw. I looked up the seven Great demon lords to see if it made mention of something that looked like that and saw a picture of a Digimon that looked very similar to how you described it. Was it Ogudomon? If so damn a Digimon that contains all the sins of the Digital world and basically makes evil Digimon attacks null and void. Ogudomon vs Milleniumon make it happen please?

As for the stuff with Koji. It was interesting and pleasant to see him make a world of progress in the world he is trapped in. I can't wait to hear more about this group of digidestined he has encountered. That scene where he evolved to Lobomon and beat Darcmon like she was nothing was nothing short of badass. I eagerly await hearing more from them.

Damn that was a lot of Digimon headed for the same location all at once. I'll have to admit it I haven't heard of this drama CD with Pukumon and so on in it so I had to look up who that was there. The fight was again well wrote as always and I was very intrigued when Exveemon and Stingmon DNA digivolved into Dinobeemon. Had to look him up but still very interesting and Takuya is probably correct about what caused this different evolution.

I actually hope they can't become Imperialdramon again. I hope if they evolve from this new form they become Grankuwagamon as it is very rare to have an opportunity like this for a Digimon like that to fight on the side of good and if Tentomon evolves to Herculeskabuterimon there might be some issues. Or alternatively I would be fine with them being able to access both forms. Paildramon/Imperialdramon favoring power while Dinobeemon/Grankuwagamon favor speed. I'm sure whatever you decided to do was awesome though. Can't wait to see more digivoutions as I continue reading.

PS. No amount of these digivolutions will change the fact that Omnimon is still the undisputed champion of the Digidestined. Can't wait to see him slaughter some fool Digimon.
Soul Climax chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
OMG that arc was awesome. Absolutely no other way I can describe that, there are so many things that were great about it and so many questions it put into my head.

To start I can't help but notice a few things that seemed to link to one of the most badass groups ever to be conceived. The seven dark crests of the deadly sins on the lighthouse, the seven legs and eyes of the huge Digimon Takuya saw. These can't be mere coincidence, it's the seven great demon lords. I was very intrigued by the two glowing dark crests.

Maybe that indicates the existence of two demon lords roaming this zone. If that is the case then one is most likely Daemon whom I have once again noticed no mention of him being made during this arc which means he must have escaped. I expect this Dominimon may have helped him escape in exchange for helping him get the sealed digivice. The other demon though, I don't really know, it might be Lilithmon due to all this talk of a mistress the minions keep referring to.

But beyond that mystery, the identity of that huge Digimon Takuya saw has me completely stumped. I think it has some relation to the demon lords but it can't be this Grandracmon I've heard so much about (there's a final villain waiting to happen). I hope you reveal the identity of that Digimon.

I was pleased to see Kari get her former confidence that she lost between season 1 and 2 back. Seriously I always wondered what happened to the girl who would selflessly give herself to Myotismon to save the lives of others and who even when facing something as powerful as Apocalymon would just say. "Crests? We don't need no stinking crests!". Gatomon's evolution to Ophanimon was perfectly timed and it was nice to see the return of Aldamon. I think Takuya should have made some reference though to the Ophanimon of his zone when that happened. It also makes me wonder if the other Digidestined will reach mega forms too. I am curious about what Yolei will do now that Kari has absolutely no reason to DNA digivolve to Silphymon.

Dragomon was a terrific arc villain, seriously why did they just ditch the entire Dark Ocean thing in 02, that was the most interesting plot point they had in that series. His regeneration proved a nuisance though if they think he has good regeneration they should the Ulforce in action.

Seeing the worries of the other Digidestined while Takuya and Kari were in the dark ocean and the whole never ending storm thing (which I assume gave the arc its name) added onto to the whole epic battle feeling long before the fight with Dracomon had even begun. Bottom line it was awesome.

Kari has finally realized her feeling for Takuya, now Takuya stop being stubborn and admit your own if not to Kari right now then at least to yourself. I am curious about this Dominimon and how Takuya would access his Emperorgreymon form without the presence of Zoey and Tommy to give their spirits to him. Dominimon is going to be the main villain for a while then, can't wait to find out more about him. Until next update.
Soul Climax chapter 24 . 3/29/2012
I'm alive, don't worry. Sorry it took so long to get through what was a very short arc but I've been so into playing Final Fantasy among other things lately that I haven't had much time for reading this story. Anyway with the coming of the end of an arc so also must its review.

Just got to say right off the bat that I enjoy the fight scenes in this story a lot more than in FL or BBASD but that is probably because those stories haven't gotten to the serious threats yet while this has them coming at Takuya with very big threats right off the bat. Don't get me wrong, Zephyrmon/BurningGreymon vs Crowmon is my favorite fight scene of yours all together but second place has been stolen by the aerial battle with Gryphonmon. In general you write aerial battle scenes very well.

Nice reference to V-Tamers there, not that I can say I've read the manga myself but I'm looking to getting around to it. Tai seems to be getting more wise to the idea that Kari and Takuya are starting to really like each other though hence wanting the entire group to eat lunch with them. It's always the female members of our good race that can spot these relationships blooming long before we men can figure it out. I find it funny how Takuya was lecturing Davis about not being able to see how obviously in love Tai and Sora are when he can't even admit that he is starting to really like Kari.

I wonder how a relationship between people from two different zones can possibly work though especially when Takuya has to return to his own zone. I can just see them celebrating the defeat of the final villain then Takuya starts to walk towards the portal but Kari stops him and begs him not to go and then they kiss before they part ways or Kari goes with him. Yeah their first kiss has gotta towards the end of the story at least, gotta have that buildup.

I hope the other warriors can at least find Koji and help him find Takuya because I think it will take all the warriors and digidestined to stop whoever it is that is coming after the sealed digivice. Speaking of Koji, I wonder what that last part was all about. Is there some evil organization of humans out to destroy the digital world and if so will Koji have his own battle to fight before he can rejoin Takuya.

Was that Wisemon in the tower with Gennai? Oh boy that's not gonna end well when the two meet. Anyway on to the darkening storm arc, interesting name by the way. Makes me really want to know what is going to happen next. Heavily enjoying the story still.
Umbrella Agent chapter 93 . 3/21/2012
This extra chapter its amazing in many ways, but I have to say, I (like Takuya) really want to see more of Koji and Ayame, lol. Cutting JP intro make me laght as anything with JP, poor guy, but, that is his destiny.

I hope your new projects begin soon, meanwhile I have to read your other fics, lol.

Read you later.
Soul Climax chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
i didn't think I should wait until the end of this story to give my thoughts on it since it is so long and since this is the end of the current arc I thought I'd give my first review now.

To start with, the whole Multiverse idea is interesting even more so when you consider that Digimon itself is a Multiverse (with each season other than the two Adventure and Xros Wars ones taking place in a separate universe). Not quite as interesting as the warriors being the kids of the Digidestined but still pretty cool.

Milleniumon is a nice choice, one of the strongest Digimon to ever exist though not quite as strong as what Ryo from Tamers has locked away within the body of Monodramon (Zeedmilleniumon who could wipe out the whole Multiverse just by taking off his limiter). Then again attacking Ryo when Tamers verse has five mega level Digimon one of whom a Royal Knight and another a Demon lord can be quite hazardous to your health. The dimensional corridor seems like the perfect location to have the final fight of this take place in. I'm calling it right now, Milleniumon gets released and everyone fights him in the dimensional corridor.

Nice to see some romantic tension between Takuya and Kari but what I am happier to see is that of Tai and Sora. Seriously what were the Adventure 02 writers thinking when they paired Sora and Matt up. Anyone with a peanut for a brain can see that Tai and Sora are perfect for each other. SIGH one of the many reasons why Adventure 02 is easily my least favorite season that and them killing off their best character (Blackwargreymon).

Hope Takuya gets better soon, something tells me he is going to need to be able to fusion evolve for an extended period of time before this story is over however that is a long way off (almost 80 chapters off) so a lot should happen between now and then.

So far out of your stories though this one has easily the best depiction of Mimi though, she is hilarious and I can actually picture her being that nosy when it comes to the relationships between others. That conversion with Palmon made me LOL.

Poor naive Digidestined almost falling for Wisemon's trap if Takuya hadn't been there to save their asses. They should know that any Digimon including angels can be evil. In fact in some the villains that are angel Digimon tend to be the worst of the worst (Lucemon and Bagramon). Yeah can't wait to see what happens with the opening battles and how the Digidestined handle them.
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 93 . 3/14/2012
I knew there had to be more! There was no way someone did this much work then left it with one story :P It was a brilliant ending that met the standard set by the rest of the story. You are a very talented writer and I can't wait for the next installment.

Also, your oc's are much better than any other writer I've come across.
BlueFallenAngel chapter 93 . 3/13/2012
congratulation for u :).. it's a great ending for an epic story :).. i cant wait to read ur next story.. good luck :)..
Undead009 chapter 93 . 3/11/2012
Darn it. It's already done and I'm barely on the 60th chapter. Oh well. Just got to try and catch up. I just want to say that this is a great story and to just keep doing what your doing. Good luck on the continuation.
RazenX chapter 93 . 3/11/2012
Bravo. Congrats on finishing your first story. This final chapter was a great way to end things, tying up loose ends and giving everyone a great ending.

It's been a while since I first started reading this story, and I' m really glad I chose to read it. The idea behind this world, and the amount of detail you put into this universe was impressive to say the least. All of your chapters were well written and awesome to read.

The characters were both in character with their canon portrayals, and developed in believable ways. The romance at the core of the story was an unexpected paring, but one that you made very real. You did a great job making the love grow, from first encounter til the end.

You were able to balance drama, action, romance, and even a little comedy perfectly. Your fights were intense and action packed, and were truly well done.

All in all, this was an amazing story, and I'm glad it was so successful, with 930 reviews for 93 chapters. I give it a 9.5/10, and here's to many more-X
dracula-key chapter 93 . 3/11/2012
Man, I loved this story so much. It's almost sad to see it done. Well, at least I have the sequal to look forward to not to mention the little prequel.
myzor king of war chapter 93 . 3/11/2012
man I loved this and when takua scared thatgeneral great It would have been great if they beat thegeneral like a dog couse I hate people like him and have takuya and koji only been gone a day in there world like in the anime when they wen't to the digital world and I was thinking maby taichi and ulforceveedramon could be in it just a thought couse I realy liked the V tamer manga and think they would be great runners
988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »