Reviews for Return to San Lorenzo
Liloexp626 chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
You know, I usually don't add incomplete stories to my favorites, but this is so well written I just had to :) I really hope you finish this someday, it's very well written and the story keeps making you wish for more. I wonder who this Paulo is? What else will Arnold find about the Green Eyed People? What does his mother have to say in her journals? How will Arnold get to meet his parents again?

Keep up the good work!
loonytunecrazy chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
Another exllcent chater intesting to see where Gertie got Kimba from
loonytunecrazy chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Another exllcent chapter and intresting that Olga knows something about her sister
loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Another exllcent chapter here
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Very good one.

loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Exllcent and intresting start here
SuprSingr chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Wow! You actually updated! :D I'd nearly forgotten about this fic. *Scratches head* ...But no matter, 'cause you've updated NOW, so all is forgiven. :D :D :D

What an adorable chapter! Arnold having little library adventures. :D That's so neat. And I love the idea of his grandma getting his name from the 'Temple of Kimba.' XD That was awesome.

Nice chapter. Can't wait to read more! :D :D :D

SuprSingr
SuprSingr chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
OH! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Update SOON! PLEASE!

I really like this story! It's hilarious! Helga is GREAT in here! SO in character! YES! Please, update soon!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Whoa... Olga actually knows something about Helga. Interesting.

Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Oh no, they sold the Packard! Something as drastic never happened in the history of HA! fanfics.

Who could guess Gerald could be so cruel and in character in the same time?

Great chapter.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Nice chapter.

Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Unusual beginning, very intriguing.

At first I thought that "Maya" is the people. :)

Please continue. It looks like something worth of being included into my list of TJM-based fanfics in Hey Arnold Wiki.
InspiredInTheDark chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I remember this. :)

I'm Iffy by the way. :)

I can't wait to finish reading it.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/7/2009