Reviews for The Invisible Men Get Even
Jannafrancine chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I love this. I noticed that this is not marked complete so will you Pretty Please update soon. I think this make number 20 that I have read. I don't always review because I'm reading some of these on my 3DS. I use that for two reasons, one it sometimes takes my browser a long time to load and two it is easier to carry a 3DS around than a laptop (not to mention that the battery lasts longer too).
NLaddict chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
OMG. this is so fricken funny :)
Oogies4u chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
ROTFLMAO
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Giggles. Harry is clearly prepared to run the quad, and the sad part is that Lucius is probably going to enjoy himself a lot more than he ever thought.

As for Neville, Ginny, Luna, and Snape, I suspect that Snape is all too used to being owned, and will be delighted to be Ginny or Luna's love slave (Luna is um, more forceful than people think). Just sayin' G.
Moose on mars chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
hahahaha! He's been telemarketing! That's why Harry Potter's been calling my house...

Love it!
thrnbrooke chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Poor Neville?
Stormshadow13 chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Hahaha!

Great!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
Aw...just for me? 'Pretty in pink' doesn't begin to describe the vision of loveliness now slaving away around my house. (my husband keeps trying to get him to help with grading papers, but there are levels of cruelty to which I will not descend).

You want a video on what that man can do with a featherduster? While singing "Time Warp", too!

M-you are so nice to me!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
Well, I can't say I'm sorry to see Aunt Marge get whacked...and Petunia with a giraffe neck would be something to see, all right.

I love the conversation between Dudley and the pterodactyl, though!
OokamiJudge chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Ok I don't normally go for crack fics, but this it too amusing. Is there going to be any more?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
Brilliant and silly, especially the bit with the vulture.

Now, you _know_ that they're going to set up something special for Snape after all those years being sneered at, because with all their skills, they're still pants at finding out what's really going on before they act. (that's practically a Gryffindor house requirement, after all).

It'd be interesting to see what the cube said about Snape if he got banged on the head (again), too.
Lord Geovanni chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
YOUR STORY IS SICK AND DISGUSTING! Good Job! :)

LordGeovanni
darkwish3 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
very very wicked :D i totally approve. thank you for writing this
Stormshadow13 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Oh, My God... (Chokes, falls over on the floor and starts to laugh brains out.)

I loved this fic! I hope to see more! I love this version of Nevel and Harry.

I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.

Oh, boy, did Lucius screw up on this one... And they wonder why Voldy lost the war. Hahahahahaha!

Please, please write more!
Toast and Stitch chapter 1 . 1/24/2010