Reviews for A Dark Space
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/14
This is amazing. I felt everything young Tony was feeling, and I took those breaths with him. Wow, so good. Thank you. xo
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Heartbreaking and powerful. Looking forward to reading more of your writing.
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Type your review here...
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is beautiful, thanks for writing it.
sophieranier14 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow that was fantastic! You are an amazingly talented writer. I absolutely loved this story! It was extra realistic too! I have one question though: what did Paul do? I though that he was going to call the authorities. If not then why would he ask Tony to go straight to his room and risk getting in more trouble? Thanks for the lovely story!
Knight's Day chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
O.O wow...thats...deep...yeah...really deep.. good job
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awesome story!
asdf chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
What a sad story.
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Really powerful. I just found this story. Lovely job.

Love Jen
siltrana chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Wow, you did a great job of protraying Tony's emotions. Thanks for writing it.
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010

What an amazing last line -

"He likes the dark. The dark is safe."

Completely the opposite of what kids think of the dark when they're young.

You are an absoutly amazing writer, you know that? I hope you do because you are. Going to my favorites list-

XX. :)
sweetpeatea chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
great story but i wish there was another chapter. i want to know whats going to happen next.
IMSLES chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
WOW, that was pretty powerful. Good one.

Visage chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
What a wonderful story you have here! I feel like this is exactly how a little Tony would face the day. Excellent characterizations. I'm so glad that he has staff looking out for him! :) And it was neat how we never really found out what (if anything at all..) Tony did. I really enjoyed this! Looking forward to reading more of your work. Keep it up!