Reviews for Stronger Woman
KandiKitty chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
wow... i really liked this story. it was truely amazing
Dantalions chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I've actually never read a femslash fic before, so i decided to read one written by you. and i wasn't disappointed! it was really good, and i kind of felt bad for Star and Sam, albeit for different reasons, obviously. and it was also kind of cool reading about Dash and Danny's relationship from an outsiders perspective.

it was just really good and i want to kick myself for not reading this sooner.
Polly Phobia chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is really beautiful. Powerful, digging into the raw inner psyche and all. It also manages to feel ... real. In unconventional relationships, there are often outside elements that people just ignore. It's easy to say "Oh, gays and lesbians are just like straight couples but with different genders," (if you support them at all), but even though that's true in a lot of ways, there are also lots of complications that get ignored. (I'm thinking mostly about the detail where Sam doesn't ever want to do more than kiss closed-mouth, doesn't want to get too into it, thinking it's "nasty" or "dirty"...)

The insight into Dash and Danny's relationship in the background also added another strong emotional element.

You're right about there not being enough properly-handled F/F romance. Or F/F romance at all, really.

Peace,

P-Phobia
CuCernunnos chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Interesting story. A little fragmented at spots and there were a few places where I had to read twice before I could follow the story (most likely due to my advancing age) but it was good. You don't see many stories on Star, and this one made you think "outside the box" which too few writers accomplish.

So overall, great job.
Serenade Goryo chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This was beautiful, Rin. I adore the fearless way you write. I might have kept the scene. The feeling of the piece wouldn't allow it to come across as smut.
Blitzdrake chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I've never read femslash before. What a cute little story! I skimmed the naughty stuff, but only 'cause girl bits still make me blush even the...(whispers) boobies... It's a problem I'm working on! Still though, I feel so ridiculously bad for Star, though she was used for a good cause. That's a pretty important message to send across in a story. Soemthign I've learned myself from experience, it's always better to recover, than rebound, even if the rebound is from somethign that was one-sided!

_

Nice one
SetsunaNoroi chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow. Sweet, and very sad. I feel bad for Star, which is a first really.

And yay. Updates. Always good to hear. XD