Reviews for Through Snake's Eyes
Why do i get the feeling that everytime snake goes to kiss scarlett or even thinks about it hes going to mentally kick himself. Lol
mkeeg91 chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
oh thank goodness! I was almost afraid you were making it Snake/OC first and then S/SE later... thank you for proving my fears false ;)
roxasduelwielder chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Helll yeah love it
Fan chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Please add LOVE IT so hard to find descent SExS now it stinks
Ro chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
wait so technically that girl is stealing snake eyes? If so she shouldnt
villana81 chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
This story is so interesting, I thought he liked that new girl and I thought Scarlet didn't care. I loved how things turned out and the last chapter was so hot! Please update soon.
Regin chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
lizis123 chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
loved it!
lizis123 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
i love the story! please update!
RedLovesSnakes chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
What a great story! Has so many ways to go! im excited to see what you do with it. Will there be a cat fight between Scarlett and the new girl? (I only said that because Snake-Eyes and Red are getting back together in the next movie!) Or will the new girl not be interested? Or will Snake's not be interested? So many questions... Im sorry but do you mean ripcord? I dont know who that gu your talking about is... the one who said, "What feelings?" Anyways nice chapter! Love your story, if it continues on that way it would be my favorite!
Frog1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Very good story, and I loved the NEST reference. Will we see more the Transformers in this story?
Asterisk78 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Well, this looks like a pretty interesting story. I like your OC, Strata/Victoria - so far, she seems pretty normal and non-Mary Sueish. I look forward to your next chapter. Two pointers: first, I'm wondering if you're planning on making this a Snake Eyes/OC (if you are, I would reccomend rethinking it because the plot line is so overused); second, you missed some capitalizations and stuff, as though you were rushing. Perhaps going slower would help? Anyway, this looks like a pretty cool story, and I'm excited for your update.

~Asterisk*