Reviews for Short Circuit
madisonavenue chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Definatly deserves more reviews, im suprised I didn't review before. Great story, love the NT in it as per usual, more please...xmadisonx
Goddessnmb1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
ok, so here goes a couple different criticisms/praises. or whatever, im supposed to be doing hw right now, but recall, this is me. K. I really like it, you dont even have to know the Matrix to read and enjoy it. I love how you named him Mars. I like Trinity..yeah, yeah,you told me so. She's a little based on you. Um- note, she would NOT GRIN when asked if she wantd to go now, because she might like fighting but nobody grins when faced with a migraine for the next week. She just rammed a spike into her head! Why the hell'd she just ram a spike into her head? The One? Should i have seen the movie? Oh, another thing- i know this is saved somewhere on your jungle of a hard drive,so go find it and spell/grammar check it. You're missing entire like, sentences:) where did you learn all the fighting terms..very cool!'come and get it' ! I love it! Okay, you're ending is a little week, but a nice sappy concluding ending, so I guess ill gorgive you. Off to, well, procrastinate and read more matrix fanfics from teh delirium of your head!
Meadow chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Cute fluff, but yeah, there are some gaps in the storyline with Trinity and Mars. Oh, and I don't wanna sound bitchy or anything, and if I do I'm realllly sorry, but I just wanted to point out that most people do close their eyes when they kiss. But it was a good fluff peice.
Centaur chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Hmm... This is cool. I like that it's a full story and not just a fragment - we've been getting so many of those lately... It begs for a little more backstory, though. How could Trinity have grown up with a brother that she didn't even know existed? How did Mars know about her without her knowing about him? Why did her father treat her so differently than he treated her brother? That said, though, your style is good, and your narrative is concise and to the point. I like that.
Loper chapter 1 . 1/16/2002
Great fic! I think this is the first one I've read with a sibling of Trinity's showing up in the Real World. Great job on it! Nice little bits of Neo/Trinity romance too. Keep up the great work.