Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
sparkles107 chapter 18 . 7/18
It's very annoying. Every time edward does something stupid, I get pissed and even more so when Bella just lets it slide. Keeps saying...dont let it happen again. And there he goes. Dammit.
moas chapter 2 . 5/18
Love it thank you
PurpleBrina17 chapter 41 . 5/20
I really enjoyed reading this. it was fun and i loved the fluff of it.
crazycats7 chapter 29 . 2/14
still hate her
bookieme chapter 41 . 2/8
Awww! I completely got lost in this story. Absolutely loved it. I laughed, I cried, I gasped in horror... can't wait to re-read it.
twimima7 chapter 41 . 12/23/2015
Amazing story right to the end. Enjoyed the ride and hope to read more of your stories. Thank you again for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 30 . 12/22/2015
One of Edwards worse decisions is procrastinating. He should have just told her about the miscarriage before his meddling parents let the cat out of the bag. Not too happy with Carlisle and Esme.
twimima7 chapter 29 . 12/21/2015
Lets call a spade a spade. She would do anything to get him back. To think if Bella woke up and saw him hugging Tanya? Tanya was fishing!
twimima7 chapter 27 . 12/21/2015
I've been crying and mad at Edward since he broke it off with Bella. Now I'm more upset that because of him she got hurt even more.
twimima7 chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
Good advise from Kate but too much hurt has been formed within her heart. Wouldn't surprise me if Bella filed for the divorce.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 12/21/2015
No! Bella is well off now and needs time to heal. Edward is too flaky and has been since the beginning. All he cares about his money, name and job. he can stuff it! Jerk!
twimima7 chapter 24 . 12/21/2015
Leave it to Jasper to open his big mouth. Edward is going to kill his brother in law.
twimima7 chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
Too funny, their ex's were gay and they were course the girls didn't know!
twimima7 chapter 21 . 12/20/2015
This chapter was full of energy and funny grandmas. Love it.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
Sorry to have to guess that he may have loss some patients he was attached too?
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »