Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
Kksmum chapter 41 . 2/16
Great. Loved it. Was up til 3am last night; could not put it down. Thanks.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/21
I love this story so much this was one of my first stories in fanfiction
lillianolivia.white chapter 41 . 10/26/2016
Great ending! Perfect really.
lillianolivia.white chapter 40 . 10/26/2016
Sweet story. I loved it.
lillianolivia.white chapter 39 . 10/26/2016
Very sweet.
lillianolivia.white chapter 38 . 10/26/2016
Oh yeah. Does Edwards parents even know that Alice is pregnant. ? I was expecting them to come, because with Bella & Edward losing their baby, and now Alice in a fragile pregnancy- I would imagine Esme is as scared as Alice. I know everything will be fine. I think the grandparents give them all a bunch of funny stories to relive. I think it will be a really wonderful holiday.
lillianolivia.white chapter 37 . 10/26/2016
Why does bad employment news always accompany the purchase of a home? Whatever it is, they will be ok.
lillianolivia.white chapter 34 . 10/25/2016
Absolutely they should share.
lillianolivia.white chapter 33 . 10/25/2016
That DVD will be interesting. .
lillianolivia.white chapter 32 . 10/25/2016
Well, I just hope Edward got called back into surgery instead of having a car wreck. Bella's hormones are going to make her testy. She will be ok as soon as Edward explains.
lillianolivia.white chapter 31 . 10/25/2016
I got a little teary when Edward got emotional. I think they should get an apt with a bigger kitchen, but closer to the hospital. Or just remodel Edwards if he owns it. Bella's place is more homey , but farther away from the hospital, if I remember correctly.
lillianolivia.white chapter 30 . 10/25/2016
Oh I agree that this topic needs more discussion. And I think that Bella will be devastated when she finds out that she lost their baby. I hope James is prosecuted for murder of that baby.
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 10/24/2016
I'm glad everyone came for her. How sad about the baby.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 10/24/2016
I knew it. Oh my. Esme must've called him.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
I think Kate is right on. And Edward doesn't need to mope around and wait for the perfect time.
All these hang ups are scaring me and I'm afraid Bella is being stalked. I'm afraid she is going to be attacked.
1,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »