Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
Siriusmunchkin chapter 41 . 9/18
Had such a fun time reading this story. Different storyline with a few little twists and turns along the way. Also a lot of chuckles and laughs.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 24 . 9/16
It is, technically, after the wedding, though don't think either of them had a clue they would be outted this way, lol. Where exactly did Carlisle and Esme get the idea Edward had married Tanya? Has she been spreading rumors? Thinking Carlisle and Esme are going to be very relieved when they realize who Edward really is married to.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 9/12
Are we about to find out just why Edward doesn't want to make their marriage public? Tingling feelings tell me there isn't going to be a choice much longer. Something, or someone, is going to happen that gives him no choice but to make it public.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 9/12
Silly Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 9/12
Someone is very scared and doesn't know why. Is there something hiding in the shadows?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 9/11
Tanya won't stop until Edward and Bella publicly announce their marriage. At least we can hope she'll stop. Does look like they've gotten to the point where moving in together and then making that announcement is imminent. Love doesn't care how long you've known each other. It just is and you just have to accept it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 9/11
Taking their time is not a bad thing. Guessing they might make things public after Alice and Jasper's wedding. Though if they want to live they'll wait until Alice is back, lol. Though it wouldn't surprise me if someone figures it out before then.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 9/11
We can only hope Royce gets the message. My gut tells me we will be seeing him again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 9/10
What might have happened had Rose not interrupted? What happened to Rose and is it a good thing there's a doctor in the room?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 9/10
Alice is already starting to get very suspicious of her brother and Bella. Things are not adding up quite like they should. Tanya's going to be a pain. Just slap her upside the head with an iron pipe and call it good. Thinking this marriage thing will be discussed while they're getting to know each other. They have consummated their marriage, they just don't quite remember, lol. When will they fell comfortable to take that step again?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 9/10
They are working on it. There is a tingling little feeling again that the marriage is not going to remain secret much longer. Alice is about to start asking questions.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 9/10
Back to somewhat of a reality. Bella and Edward are willing to find out if this marriage thing is going to work. There is a little niggling thought in the back of my head about unprotected sex on the wedding night, lol.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 9/10
Just getting better and better. Are they really married? Is there a license in the bag with the photos, or is someone playing a prank on them? At least they're attracted to each other. Was almost waiting for Alice to admit she and Jasper had gotten drunk and married. That would have made things very interesting. Looks like they do live in the same town. How is it that they all seem to live in the same city but Bella and Rose had not met Edward and Emmett, but know Jasper? Seems a little odd that Alice would live near her brother and not introduce him to her friends. Or maybe I'm just a little confused?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 9/10
Having fun reading this little tale. Your characters are fun to watch.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 9/9
Enjoying this little tale. Liking all those I've met so far. Suspect things might get a lot friendly before the weekend is over.
1,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »