Reviews for Lying Best to Ourselves
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Wow. I cried. I fucking cried. Geez, you're amazing.
nedandchuck chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
NUUUUUUU! Natsume *sniff*
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awww, it was really sad, but I loved the way you wrote this. My friend always told me, "It is easy to write angst, but it is hard to write it well." And I think you wandered into the the "writing it well" part.

"And you'd cried because as much as you'd understood he was more of a man of action instead of a man of words, it meant more than he could ever know, to hear him say the things you've always felt." I loved that line. It has to be one of my favourite FanFiction lines. Overall, amazing job. Keep writing!
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 11/23/2011

XsaeX chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
i started tearing up, even before mikan said, it was impossible to hate him and when it gave you the perspective that she really hated him.. it makes no sense to me as to why, but the emotions and everything worked with everything, so, so well.
iloveanime chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
you should think about writing a book or something. i could really feel how mikan was hurt and sad. i had to try really had not to cry. it was that good. ***** (5 stars)
Aurora-Royale chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Are you TRYING to make people cry? 'Cause I think it worked.
The Fanfiction Writing Writer chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
wowwww

iM trying sooo hard not to cry

wowoowowowowowo

wooottt

[a great read!
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
WOW! This was really emotional. I knew that he'd ask her to do something like that and it tears me apart to read something so sad like that. You really captured the emotions said here. Simply wonderful!
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
*clap* really, you can make you're readers feel the mood of the story so well. I actually cried during this, i hope you know. You write like you were there. and its moving. You give your story so much feeling that the reader can read your words and understand what you mean perfectly. You don't even have to know what it feels like either. So thank you for writing such a great story, and i look forward to you other stories too.
akadabra-kaching chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
awww.

how sad.

that was a good angst story!

bravo! very emotional.
Maizz chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
OHMYGOD. I'm like tearing up. I'm serious. I have tears in my eyes. DON'T WORRY. I BLINKED IT OUT. I bite my lip when reading depressing stories. I've been told I also make constipated faces too.

Oh god. I feel too depressed right now. All I have to say is that you are amazing. Your writing is just radical in general. :)

I'm going to go cheer myself up with a milkshake, yo! :D

Great job with this fic. IT MADE ME TEAR. I DON'T TEAR WHILE READING STUFF.

You know how to write depressing shizz, you know that? :D
LadyMaybel chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was so heartbreaking. I loved it and you really do have a gift with second person perspectives. The emotions are so vivid and colorful and I can't believe it. I'm so close to tears right now and it's so embarrassing because I'm at school and my friend keeps asking me why I have to look up at the ceiling. Oh wow, you're amazing.

This is going into my faves for sure.
Chocolateoverdose chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
): im actually crying my eyes out

im too depressed now to write a long review

why do you have to make your stories so...filled with so much emotion?

-sigh- you and your amazing writing skills

-chocolate
Skyla13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
-sniffle-

The charaters followed their traits very well in this story. Plus you almost made me cry. -sniffle-

This deserves another chapter telling what exactly the letter said. :D