Reviews for In Rainbows
maverick66 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
wow neat story i cant wait for the next chapter
maverick66 chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
nice job! when the next part?
Mary Rachel chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Well, what can I say. I am impressed, with this story, and the preceding one, too.:) its a little confusing in parts, but very well written,with a nice balance between action and romance.(thank you for not making this fluffy. If I had to read one more fluff story, I would've screamed.) keep updating, please. Plus de remerci...:)
ObeliskX chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
The part with Nita and Kit was so sweet – although it also includes very serious topics _ I am very glad that you make their relationships develop much earlier than in canon; here they obviously are very protective of each other as they can’t stand losing of most important people – so now, after conversation, they probably wouldn’t display such heroism as sacrificing all alone… And that scene where Nita «convinces» Kit was very funny))

Omg – declaration of war because of trifle? Sounds familiar; alien races have quite human habits. So now Dairine and Roushan will have to face very serious problems too…
ObeliskX chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
More romance (it seems that you like D/R too)), more twisting plots, future hard choice with resyoring Geart of Mars...

Well, I hope now updates will be more frequent and not less exciting;) Please keep writing.
ObeliskX chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Oh, Im so glad that you updated this story! How big will be interaction/crossing with WoM? Speaking abouy chapter - it is well written and fluffy. You hold YW style, I liked it. _

P.S. As spoiler - does WoM have Nita/Kit line or at least moments? I surely wouldnt get this book soon...
ThReE AqUiLa chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
oh good shes alive and all is wel temporarily.

a wizard of mars is taking its sweet time isnt it?

do you happen to know the exact release date?
ObeliskX chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
So you are going to write your variant of luck! I hope that the book will appear not later than in April